[Approved] Aurora Latam (September - October)

Hello, I’m fine. For everyone’s information, my real name is Julian (NEAR forum User jblm)

Thank you for indicating that, but it was not necessary to ask you for that information. It is logical to include it in your report for Aug-Sep (where there isn’t !) and that is an Aurora Latam failure, so I said for lack of transparency.

I do not mean that, I mean the support of all the communities or regions in Near & Aurora that there is or we are born in Latin America. You say to have a support, but I don’t see it, where is it? However, I don’t like how you come by carrying this, you don’t represent Latam. I love decentralization … Where is Aurora Latam DAO? You look like a benevolent dictator.

The important thing about that is that you did not consult me previously if I agreed, if I wanted to have privileges to share links and with all due respect, claim that I had mods privileges on your telegram. I communicated with @Turco, and he clarified that it was only to share links, since no member of that group can do it without permission. It is the usual in the groups, restrict that advantage to Scammers. What is wrong is to grant privileges without consulting before. Have you consulted or discussed anything about your idea rather than impose on others? Please, more professional, do not misrepresent what others say. Mine is not a coordinated attack, it is normal communication. I didn’t want to be a moderator of your Telegram group, I don’t need it. Then I left the group, because I felt uncomfortable with what I read in this forum.

It is true that you first proposed it from NEAR Argentina, your Aurora LATAM, as you think. That does not matter to me, the first is not the only one. Here it does not matter to appear or who is the first. Me or my colleagues, we don’t want that. We wanted it to start by consulting and talking with all the Guilds in Latin America, that takes time. You didn’t bother to do it, you were too hasty. We could have gone ahead all united under a justified leadership, but it is not like that.

Now to close. I would have liked to use my NEAR forum user here, which cost me a lot to create activity from Dec 2021. But it can’t, I had to create an alternative account, just like you did in this forum. The difference is that you use the same nickname in both, not everyone does that. That is not a rule, since the Aurora forum is independent from the NEAR forum. My account in this forum is relatively new, I had little time, less than a week of reading, it was not created to comment only on your posts, I created it to contribute to Aurora, build projects and grow a solid regional or Latam community.

However, Aurora is NEAR, from where you could have consulted, debated, reached agreements with everyone, taking more time to do it, and then we could be seeing here more support for your idea as a founder, leader or whatever you want to call it.

I don’t like the words that are carried away by the wind !!!

3 Likes