[Approved] Aurora Brazil

Guild, community, project name:
Aurora Brazil + Near Brazil

Region, country (for statistics), a number of members in your guild, community, or project;
Brazil

This year I have created content for Near Protocol in Portuguese for Brazilians through posts, news, articles, and translations.
I have partnered with local Artists, Guilds and DAOs to help each other in our projects and to get Near known in our country.

We are part of Brazil Guild, and we help artists and entrepreneurs showing their art, music, games and business through our platforms.
It helped to grow our community and theirs as well.

Links on social media and how many members in the social media;

https://nearbrasil.com/

https://www.instagram.com/nearprotocolbrasil/
Followers on Instagram: +400

https://twitter.com/nearprotocolbr
Followers on Twitter: +200

Partner ViaNFT - Instagram: +3600
The goal is to talk about NFTs projects built on Near and now Aurora

Please, introduce yourself and your teammates;

Anderson Rossoni

Investor of cryptocurrencies since 2019 and throughout this period I have always sought to learn about new protocols. During all this time I interacted with several protocols, to understand and verify the pros and cons of each one.I bought courses on Bitcoin, joined communities to learn and help, took courses in NFT games and invested in NFTs. At the same time, I worked with ecommerce and learned how to create good communication with the audience through content.

This year my focus is to create the Near community in Brazil and since then I have partnered with many local artists and entrepreneurs.

Partner in this project:
ViaNFT - Jcosta

Crypto and NFT investor. Entrepreneur, business creator since 2013. In 2018 he created a digital marketing agency to sell courses in Brazil focusing on content marketing, that is, delivering educational value to the customer before making a sale, making the sales process much better.
In 2021 he created the first nft games Portal in Brazil, a paid platform that teaches about nft games and how to play the main games, with teachers with experience and high technical capacity.

Today he is the leader of the ViaNFT project, a portal about NFTs in general, creating content, videos and a community to learn and invest in NFTs.
The goal is to talk about NFTs projects built on Near and now Aurora

Funding scheme: Monthly / Quarterly / KPI-based / One-time;
Monthly

Proposal summary, be sure to include:
What problem is the proposal solving?

The purpose of this proposal is to foster the growth of the Aurora Network in Brazil, implement and disseminate this innovative technology to groups, entities, communities and developers in the country, bringing cutting-edge knowledge to people who already have knowledge of the crypto universe and also new users.

I want to be able to bring all the news of the Aurora Network to Brazilians with articles, news and translation of the main technical and non-technical documents and updates, creating closer ties with Brazilians, so that they know more deeply about it.

Create Aurora Brazil website to bring updated information and focus on the dissemination of content about Aurora and Web 3.0 world, also using the Twitter and Instagram accounts.

How is the problem being solved?

• Create more proximity and constant content for Brazilians, in addition to translating original documents
  • Show Aurora use cases to my community and new users
  • Show the options to developers to build in Aurora/Near
  • Help developers to understand, submit projects and build on Aurora

Expected impact and value for the Aurora community;

A new website totally focused on Aurora, I will bring articles, news translated documents.
I will be able to teach and educate people about this network, educate new people who are coming to the world of cryptocurrencies and bring news about Aurora in Portuguese.
It can bring more people interested in Near, also to Aurora.

Metrics/KPIs to track results.

• Creating a BR Aurora Telegram Group and 100 active members
  • 2-3 articles per week for the Medium
  • 2-3 posts per week on Twitter and 50-100 folowers/month
  • 1-2 video per week explaining Aurora, updates/news and partnerships.
  • Weekly updates and news (+translations)
  • AMAs

Funding Details
MONTH 1 to 3:

Content generation, news and articles: $2000/month

• Weekly posts on Telegram = $ 400
  • Weekly posts on twitter and Instagram = $ 400
  • 2-3 articles per week for the Medium = $ 300
  • Translation of the main news and articles of the Official website (technical and non-technical documents) + Updates on demand = $ 400
  • 1-2 Videos/week about Aurora, news/updates and partnerships = $ 300
  • Montlhy AMAs = $ 150
  • Weekly giveaways and raffles = $ 50

Total requested amount in USD:
$ 2000/month

Near Wallet ID:
rossoni.near

Tagging AURORA Community grants program team members

13 Likes

Good evening! Could you please prepare one monthly budget and include expenses on

Aurora Brazil website, Twitter, telegram, translation, and articles on Medium, AMA’s, weekly videos? Thank you

3 Likes

Hi @ell
Of course

Content generation, news and articles: $1800/month

• Weekly posts on twitter and Instagram = $ 600
  • 2-3 articles per week for the website = $ 250
  • Translation of the main news and articles of the Official website (technical and non-technical documents) = $ 250
  • Weekly Videos about Aurora = $ 450
  • Montlhy AMAs = $ 200
  • Weekly giveaways and raffles = $ 50
4 Likes

Thank You. Could you please add

• Aurora Brazil telegram account + metrics;
  • KPI’s for Twitter and Instagram account;
  • 2-3 articles per week for the website = $ 250 +Medium ?
  • Translation of the main news and articles of the Official website (technical and non-technical documents) = $ 250 + on demand translations (new dapps on Aurora, etc);
    • Weekly Videos about Aurora = $ 450 , could you please share examples ?

Thank You very much :grinning:

4 Likes

Hi @ell

Of course:

Metrics/KPIs to track results.

• Creating a BR Aurora Telegram Group and 100 active members
  • 2-3 articles per week for the website + Medium
  • 2-3 posts per week on Instagram/Twitter and + 50-100 folowers/month (minimum)
  • 1-2 video per week explaining Aurora, updates/news and partnerships.
  • Weekly updates and news (+translations)
  • Monthly AMAs

I also update the Proposal to Quarterly and all the details of the questions.

4 Likes

New info @ell

I had a meeting yesterday with Near Devs from Brazil and we are going to join forces and create content together (technical and non-technical) in my channels to make Near bigger in BR.
And it will help Aurora as well.

4 Likes

Happy to approve

2 Likes

Approved. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you @ell and @Alex_J

:smiley:

3 Likes

hi, @rossoni ! happy to see Brazilian Guild is approved, my congratulations, and big love to Brazil :green_heart:

want to be in touch in socials,
could you please share the links when it’s created :pray:
and the way to connect to you in TG

for preparing to start AuroraHunters i’m collecting social media links of every approved Aurora Community Guild. so we’ll be able to tag you and keep informing about community news, updates and Contests :blush:

thank you
have a great day!

6 Likes

Hi, @rossoni. Nice to meet u. I am The Philosopher. Very glad to see a Brazilian Guild in Aurora.
Do u have any solidity developer on the Guild? I am interested in talking to a Brazilian dev.

1 Like

Thank you so much @johanga
Hope you can visit us soon.

Here our channels:
https://www.instagram.com/aurorabrasil22/
https://twitter.com/BrasilAurora

Have a great weekend

3 Likes

Hey @thephilosopher
Obrigado!
We dont have, but I know a discord channel you can look for. Its a brazilian one

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:
I just came here through @johanga, a nice friend who introduced me to Aurora Forum.

2 Likes

Congrats @rossoni, keep building!

2 Likes

Aurora have a huge potencial

2 Likes

Thanks @Turco
Lets do it

1 Like

Great news!

3 Likes

I see you requested $1200 here for the same work…

Hi @ell

On Near we dont have the creation of videos and the grant was 6k to 6 months at the time. I would love to ask more money, but as we worked for 1k/month, I prefered to maintain the range and the community does not find this jump strange.

The internal discussion was between 1.2 and 1.6k.
What are your thoughts on it?

1 Like