Guild, community, project name; AURORA AFRICA (AFRICA BASED COMMUNITY)
Region, country (for statistics), a number of members in your guild, community, or project;
Our team consists of 9 members.
Given our progress from initial proposal and the growth recorded in September and reported, we have come up with the below to vamp our development
Links on social media and how many members in the social media;
Our social media handles
Twitter: we have 346 followers
Telegram: we have 275 members (time of writing this proposal)
YouTube: We have 156 subscribers
Medium: We have 36 followers
I am Igboze, team lead for Aurora Africa, and Team lead for TNEsociety(www.tnesociety.com). Our team members are: i,
Funding scheme: Bi-Monthly
After having a successful September, we see to engage more into growing Aurora amongst African countries. This we plan on doing through/by the following means
- Forming sub-country communities to expand growth of Aurora in Africa
- Begin a Solidity Developer weekly class.
- Create educational contents for community
- Hold AMAs with on-chain and off-chain communities for onboarding/education
- Attend/hold in-person meet ups for education/onboarding.
- Hold educational based contests for community activity, education and growth.
- Inteenship program
METRICS TO MEASURE SUCCESS OF THE ABOVE LISTED
- By the end of October we are able to form TWO country based African communities with measurable growth.
- We shall hold four online developer classes monthly, and two developer articles . This is to help train African Solidity developers that will be able to build projects on Aurora that can solve both world and African problems. Also, be able to prepare developers for on-chain activities for ecosystem growth.
- We shall create FOUR articles, FOUR videos, and FOUR infographics on on-chain projects for all our channels for education purpose
- We will be launching “Aurora Africa wednesday class” This is to enable us to have FOUR basic ecosystem projects based AMA for community growth. Also we shall have FOUR off-chain AMAs to continue our onboarding activities
- We propose to attend ONE official event this OCTOBER, and one in NOVEMBER to create the offline presence, onboard and have other marketing activities. Only two team members shall be attending this event. I and our head of BD
Details are found here:
Sample of materials to produce
- Our thursday quiz continues and we plan on holding an extra content creation contest. This will encourage community members to engage in personal reserch about Aurora and projects built on Aurora.
- Our intenship program is given to train even non developers for on-chain activites. This will help in onboarding prepared hands for new projects built on Aurora. This shall include, community mamangement, and Graphics design
EXPECTED IMPACT/GROWTH FOR OUR COMMUNITY AND AURORA AT LARGE
We shall have a 40-50% increase of followers and or members accross all social media handles. Having them fully engaged in on-chain activities.
As recorded above, our funding shall be based on channels and activities.
- Management of Twitter (this include compensation for mod and activities carried out)- - - - - - - $500
- Management of Telegram (includes mod’s compensation and activities carried out) - - - - - - - - -$600
- Medium/YouTube- - - - - - - - -$600
- Dev/non dev training scheme- - - - - $500
- Attending offline event as seen in screen photo above- - - - - - $746
- Sub-regional community creation/activities- - - - - -$400
NOTE; All funds are for activities engaged in (quiz, AMA, contest rewards) and team compensation.
TOTAL FOR OCTOBER: $2846 due to left over funds of $452 from September budget
TOTAL FOR NOVEMBER: $3346
GRAND TOTAL FOR TWO MONTHS: $6240
WALLET ID: auroraafrica.near
Name: IGBOZE ISRAEL
TELEGRAM HANDLE: israel_igboze
Thanks to the community for all support given @ell and @Alex_J