[Proposal] Aurobots Ambassador Inititiative & $VOTE Rewards

Hey, I disagree but I do see where you are coming from. Thanks for taking the time to respond. We will evolve the community regardless!

2 Likes

What has El Cafe Cartel got to do with the Aurorabot collective? I don’t understand.

1 Like

I would always advise researching a subject before entering a discussion.

2 Likes

It is the official nft collection of aurora, check their twitter posts. Endemic is just the marketplace where these are traded on. Please get your facts straight brother.

2 Likes

100%
I agree with Yulian, as one of an NFT owner.

2 Likes

Hi @Vladislav_vl25 ,

Thanks for the feedback, I think most of us are in agreement there!

You’re more than welcome to give any specific suggestions in ways you think we can give back value to the community. After all, that’s what this proposal aims to accomplish :slight_smile:

Since you’re a holder, let me also extend an open invitation for you to join us if you want @aurobotsrollout; it’s a place open to any ideas, thoughts and opinions :thought_balloon:

Take care,

2 Likes

There is over-representation in this discussion by Aurobots NFT holders. Aurobots collective based on the provided Twitter link has 31 followers. I believe this is not in the best interest of Aurora community to give such disproportionate $VOTE power to Aurobots NFT holders, especially since the way the NFT was distributed is in no way correlated to commitment to Aurora.
Current VOTE holders had to earn tokens over a long period of time by staking Aurora through a big bear market. This is not the same.

1 Like

This is a much-needed proposal in a forum where decisions appear to be centralized and homogenous. Aurobot’s petition is welcome and novel.

1 Like

Hi, I have been in the AURORA ecosystem since the IDO in Smartpad, Bocachica and Skyward in which I participated, in addition to joining AURORA+ from the first minute, but I had not yet participated in this forum, although I have followed it regularly . I just read this proposal and it seems to me that it makes a lot of sense, in fact it is something that is already being implemented in other blockchains to unite NFTs and governance and the fact of distributing vote tokens would prioritize being part of the ecosystem in the long term.

1 Like