Website: www.theauroracommunity.io 3
Telegram: https://t.me/Aurora_community 3
Medium: Aurora Community – Medium
Aurora community native is the first third-party community to go live on the Aurora Ecosystem. Since the very beginning of mainnet, we discovered and have shared the vision of the Aurora team for the ecosystem, and have pursued the establishment of a healthy and accommodating community dedicated to attracting retail participation and onboarding diverse talents.
Our ultimate goal is and has always been to provide irreplaceable value for the ecosystem. We provide Marketing, Advice, connections, promotion to projects building on the ecosystem and general navigational support to community members.
Our community team has garnered exceptional knowledge and experience in Networking, community and project development and marketing, which has facilitated our ability to invite and host high-profile individuals within and outside the ecosystem to virtual events and meetings that has directly driven more retail interest and participation in the ecosystem.
Working closely with the Aurora core team we have lent our platform as an instrument for various range of activities which includes: Ecosystem education and awareness, ecosystem core product marketing, project onboarding and marketing.
WHAT OUR COMMUNITY HAVE DONE AND STILL DOES.
Taking excerpt from our last month’s August 2022 report, which you can find here: [Report] Aurora Community Ops Monthly Report August
- We have partnered and onboarded most of the ecosystem builders into our community to eliminate the gap between ecosystem users and builders.
- We have used and continue to use our platform to introduce new and existing users to products within the ecosystem.
- Built free to use ecosystem tools such as “Contract Revoker App” which the community uses to revoke access previously given to protocols, thereby improving user security within the ecosystem.
- Built an ecosystem community page that catalogs ecosystem projects, acting as a valuable research tool for community and ecosystem participants.
- We continue to host virtual interviews with builders to facilitate community education and interaction.
- We have continued to publish top-quality written and virtual contents to market ecosystem products and projects to users and educate them on how to efficiently use Aurora products.
HOW DO WE INTEND TO CONTINUE DELIVERING ON OUR GOALS?
- Publish a minimum of 16 articles monthly, broken down into 3 articles on our medium and 1 long thread on our twitter page weekly.
- Invite and host a minimum of 6 AMA’s [through Twitter and telegram] with top builders within and outside the Aurora ecosystem monthly.
- Create and host a minimum of 6 elaborate community Incentivized events and tasks, aimed at facilitating continued active community participation.
- Provide uninterrupted 24 hours fast, prompt, and accurate responses and guides to community members’ ecosystem challenges and needs.
- Use our platform to promote and give exposure to approved regional communities.
- undertake any task within our scope of operation assigned to us by Aurora’s Core Team.
- Work on building more valuable free to use tools for the community, a task we have begun to undertake.
PROPOSED FUNDING SCHEME
- Continued funding of the Aurora Community Native Team.
- Duration for proposed funding: From September 2022- September 2023.
- Proposed funding budget( monthly) $5,000
- Aurora Community Lead(Strategy Dev, Partnerships, Collaborations, Content strategy, Team Supervision and Direction, Operations, Administrative tools and overheads ): $2500
- Writer(Head of publications): $600 - Minimum 16 Articles/Month
- Graphics Designer: $600
- 2 Community Moderators x400: $800
- Rewards for community incentivized programs: $500
This brings the total value per month to: $5000
Justification for proposed funding budget:
Team Lead: Our community team lead has exceptional expertise in community building, growth strategy dev and networking, he is directly involved in the invitation and interviewing of high-value ecosystem individuals for virtual events And AMA’s, the supervision of community content strategy, publications and activities while also incharge of provisions of premium administrative and operations duties and tools for the team. Recently he conceived the idea of the Aurora Virtual Event Day at NEARCON 2022, and was able to onboard high-value ecosystem individuals including Alex Shevchenko and The founder of Immunifi. as well as facilitate the partnerships and sponsorship of top protocols like Aurigami and Metapool. His experience, skills and ideas are unique and irreplaceable. All these intellectual expertise will be used full time to organize even more successful activities for the benefit of the ecosystem.
Writer: Our community writer is responsible for the publications of over 16 written contents monthly which includes articles on our weekly Aurora Community Native Spotlight Series, Educational Series, Twitter Analytical Threads, and Weekly recaps . Recently our publications have become one of our community’s strongholds and we intend to continue in that manner and even increase the quality of work being done.
Graphic Designer: We also require the services of a graphics designer who will be responsible for the designing of over 27 Graphic Contents monthly, this includes quality graphical content for all articles and publications written by the writer and all AMA’s, Events, Giveaways and general Announcements post. To ensure quality retention and improvement in this category, we need to adequately compensate a good graphics designer.
Moderators: The purpose of the two moderators is to split their functions between the different time zones, with each working in the community for 12 hours daily, ensuring that there is always active support in the community to help community members and keep activities and discussions within the community organized
Community Rewards: Finally, for the community rewards, we have a host of creative ideas planned out to facilitate ecosystem community participation, events and tasks. With adequate funding, we’ll be able to execute all these ideas. Which we are certain will benefit the ecosystem abundantly.
Irrespective of the current bearish market sentiment, our work rate for the ecosystem has improved tremendously and has allowed us to grow and add value to the Aurora ecosystem.
Last month, even without the approval of our proposed budget, we executed our set task with tremendous success, which resulted in our community having one of the most activity-packed reports for August.
With this month already halfway, we have continued to execute our tasks and provide value to the ecosystem, this has seen our community grow tremendously, this month alone we have added over 1300 new followers to our Twitter and 300 members to our Telegram, organically, and we are certain this numbers will only continue to grow.
Our community isn’t requesting funding for personal aggrandizement, rather we desire to ensure we can sustain and even improve the quality and quantity of our activities for the continued growth of the Aurora ecosystem.