[PROPOSAL] AURORA COMMUNITY NATIVE NOVEMBER, DECEMBER
Website: www.theauroracommunity.io 3
Telegram: https://t.me/Aurora_community 3
Medium: Aurora Community – Medium
COMMUNITY’S CURRENT VISIBILITY STATS.
TWITTER: 9199 followers
TELEGRAM: 4175 members
Website and Calendar Aggregator: 26,000 visitors/monthly average visitor
As a community with dedicated service to Aurora our goal is and has always been to provide value for the ecosystem. We thrive in the field of Marketing, Advice, connections, promotion to projects building on the ecosystem and general navigational support to community members.
Our community team has garnered exceptional knowledge and experience in Networking, community and project development and marketing, which has facilitated our ability to invite and host high-profile individuals within and outside the ecosystem to virtual events and meetings that has directly driven more retail interest and participation in the ecosystem.
Working closely with the Aurora core team we have lent our platform as an instrument for various range of activities which includes: Ecosystem education and awareness, ecosystem core product marketing, project onboarding and marketing.
COMMUNITY’S PREVIOUS AND CURRENT ACTIVITIES.
- We have partnered and onboarded most of the ecosystem builders into our community to eliminate the gap between ecosystem users and builders.
- We have used and continue to use our platform to introduce new and existing users to products within the ecosystem.
- Built free to use ecosystem tools such as “Contract Revoker App” which the community uses to revoke access previously given to protocols, thereby improving user security within the ecosystem.
- Built an ecosystem community page that catalogs ecosystem projects, acting as a valuable research tool for community and ecosystem participants.
- Recently launched a calendar and schedule aggregator that codifies all upcoming activities and events on the Aurora ecosystem
- We continue to host virtual interviews with builders to facilitate community education and interaction.
- We have continued to publish top-quality written and virtual contents to market ecosystem products and projects to users and educate them on how to efficiently use Aurora products.
COMMUNITY VALUE ADD-ON STRATEGIES.
- Publish a minimum of 16 articles monthly, broken down into 3 articles on our medium and 1 long thread on our twitter page weekly.
- Invite and host a minimum of 4 AMA’s [through Twitter and telegram] with top builders within and outside the Aurora ecosystem monthly.
- Create and host a minimum of 4 elaborate community Incentivized events and tasks, aimed at facilitating continued active community participation.
- Provide uninterrupted 24 hours fast, prompt, and accurate responses and guides to community members’ ecosystem challenges and needs.
- Use our platform to promote and give exposure to approved regional communities.
- undertake any task within our scope of operation assigned to us by Aurora’s Core Team.
- Work on building more valuable free to use tools for the community, a task we have begun to undertake.
PROPOSED FUNDING SCHEME
Duration for proposed funding: From November- December 2022.
Proposed funding budget( monthly) $3,500
- Aurora Community Lead(Strategy Dev, Partnerships, Collaborations, Content strategy, Team Supervision and Direction, Operations, Administrative tools and overheads ): $1500
- Writer(Head of publications): $600 - Minimum 16 Articles/Month
- Graphics Designer: $600
- 2 Community Moderators x400: $800
- Rewards for community incentivized programs: $500
This brings the total value per month to: $7000
Irrespective of not being funded over the last couple of months, our community has continued to improve not just on the quality of its contents, we have also being building community usable tools. For that reason, our social pages have continued to experience significant growth and improved reach.
Unfortunately, the resources of the community which we’ve been using to sustain our functions has dwindled significantly due to the lack of any funding support over the last couple of months. Hopefully this changes.
By the way. Nov 19 makes it 1 year since the launch of Aurora Community Native.