[Approved] Aurora Latam (September - October)

Thanks @rossoni, keep building!

2 Likes

Hi.
Do you have developers in the chat? There is an ad on the forum with vacancies on Aurora. Describe the requested amount in more detail. How much to pay for moderators, how much to attract new chat participants?
Thx :blush:

2 Likes

Great job! Will be really happy to contribute to grow and expando Aurora’s ecosystem!
Nice proposal @Turco !

2 Likes

Hi,

In the previous proposal, your requested 6,000 and now that. This proposal cannot be approved for two reasons:

1. Lack of Regional support.
  2. Lack of transparency. There is no clear budget for the use of the funding, how they will be distributed in detail to cover your items (“How will we get there?”).

Thus, I suppose that in order to grow Aurora LATAM, it was not necessary to distribute funds to other regional communities, since they are not included under clear agreements. I have not seen (or read on this Forum) anyone from Mexico, Peru, Chile, etc. expressing their opinion/position beyond offering congratulations, with the exception from @FritzWorm.

2 Likes

Not yet. However, every week we are sending the aurora job board in case anyone is interested.

Funding Details
Twitter Moderation: 300 usd
Twitter Spaces and AMAs: 150 usd each(x4 spaces) 600usd
Telegram Moderation: 300 usd
Interactive Clases (crypto and defi): 500 per teacher monthly (x2 teachers) 1000usd total
Leads strategic work connecting and supporting regions: 500 each (x2 leads) 1000usd total
Articles, posts and giveaways engaging with the community: 550 in a variety of activities.

1 Like

hello @BacoHorse , how is everything going?

Of course, no worries, lack of transparency? Here is the detailed breakdown of the budgeting usage:
Twitter Moderation: 300 usd
Twitter Spaces and AMAs: 150 usd each(x4 spaces) 600usd
Telegram Moderation: 300 usd
Interactive Clases (crypto and defi): 500 per teacher monthly (x2 teachers) 1000usd total
leads strategic work connecting and supporting regions: 500 each (x2 leads) 1000usd total
Articles, posts and giveaways engaging with the community: 550 in a variety of activities.

3750usd monthly total. 7500usd bimonthly.

Regarding regional support, you mean the support of only Venezuela? In which Fritz clearly wanted to be the lead of the whole initiative of LATAM? Or the support of other regions? Since as you were just saying you read members from Mexico, Uruguay, Peru, Chile, Brasil offering their congratulations, since that is why they are showing. Support. Not the same shown by the community in Venezuela from day one.

But do not worry since we are looking for a different leadership in Venezuela, one that wants to build community in Aurora and not disrupt projects. Its okay if they don’t want to be a part of our project. Since we all have different ideas and you guys seem to differ. No worries there.
We will continue to help @ramgor if needed and if he does not want its okay. But we do have already Chile Peru Uruguay Argentina and Mexico onboard. So what you are saying regarding regional support its quite dodgy. And to be frank its quite harassing to be receiving coordinated messages such as this shown in our telegram.

We really did not understand what was your point since we never actually wanted you to be a moderator… Only to post links and information if you wanted to since we wanted to show good faith and extend an olive branch in case you wanted to share info about communities or something that was good for everyone in LATAM. But I guess that its not building what you want.

So friend, lets agree to disagree and keep moving forward, you build what you want and keep developing your initiatives in which we will help you if you want! And if you don’t that is perfect as well. But do remember that the first project was launched by me and @Turco

You and Venezuela are not the founders and creators of the proposal for Aurora LATAM, for much that you are hurt by that, that will not change. Its clear that you wanted to take over that spot but we were trusted with that mission first. Please stop the attacks and harassment. We simply proposed it first and then helped other regions to grow and we will keep doing so.

With that said, thank you for your feedback and if you need help with anything we will continue to be here, despite your differences with us. Much love and regards

Aurora LATAM.

PS. Oh and next time please instead of creating an alt account just to comment almost solely on our initiatives, I invite you to see all the great work that has been done in every other region. We welcome you to join and build with us :blush:

6 Likes

Hi.
What is the difference between Latam and other communities in Portugal, Peru, Venezuela? Do you have some kind of leadership struggle? I think our only goal is to spread Aurora and attract new users. Perhaps you should discuss all the nuances among yourself and solve the problem. Why do you need two Tweets? How do two Tweeters differ from each other? What competitions are planned to be held? Provide information about at least a few contests that you are planning.
Thx :relieved:

3 Likes

I’m able to approve $6000 for 2 months

3 Likes

Hello Alex, how is everything?

Okay, no worries, we can cut down on the leads payout, 3 spaces instead of four (and give more days for people to prepare for those three and get higher attendance) and articles and post mix it with moderation in socials and talk with our influencers to work out the numbers.

Thanks for your consideration :blush: anything else needed let us know

2 Likes

I am glad @Alex_J that you want to support LATAM and grow Aurora Community here.

It is a shame that you are distributing funds to two members who don’t have any support from other LATAM leadership.

We will organize the leadership, thanks to the NEARCON many were able to meet in person and discuss the next steps for LATAM community, that is of course not represented in @nacho.near

2 Likes

Hey hey! How is everything going?

As stated in the first proposal we made, our mission as LATAM is to bring different regions together. Every region does have its own representations and their unique way of bringing new users so we act as the intermediate in which we coordinate efforts for them to do so.
Regarding leadership @Turco and me, we are working together hard already bringing in Mexico, Brasil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile and Peru. And looking to figure out which would be next steps to discuss said nuances and solve those problems, but of course people will not always see everything eye to eye. We are working on that as well.

Here you have a link to the project and what we are creating in aurora LATAM:

In which we are focusing strongly on this

Our next steps as mentioned in this proposal for September and October is to keep growing our socials and to create more content in spanish for LATAM as well. Here you have last months report and a glance into what would be our future initiatives:

To clarify the “two tweets” its not two tweeters or two accounts. Its the same account but the work handled in moderation differs from hosting meetups and spaces since we create an event in which we invite people and attract new users. That is made by different speakers which can be from our community or from another to bring different users into Aurora. That is arranged over time in which we get collabs with different influencers. This is why it has a different price since its a completely different activity.

Think of it as a meetup, a virtual meetup that takes place as well on twitter but we dont get necessarily those said participants from twitter in itself. We sometimes arrange meetups with other crypto communities in Discord (for example Inversionistas) or Youtube (Crypto Sheinix). Hosted on Twitter.

Finally on this note, a few of our contest that we are planning are:

• Crosswords: You can see it in our last report that we created some crosswords with our community since we saw they really liked it and were very engaged by it. We created two of them in collab with Shitzu community and we are thinking to do even harder crosswords for our community to learn more about Aurora.
  • Games giveaways: We tend to do one or two a month, maybe we can make them weekly for our community to be entertained. They are common games in Telegram and we incentivize to answer questions regarding crypto to have extra points.
  • Quizzes: This one is new to be implemented in these months to come in which we will giveaway auroras or nfts to our most knowledgeable users! We will make 2 or 3 per month depending on how we distribute our other competitions.

Hope this shed light on your questions :blush: whatever you need do not doubt to let us know.
Hugs and regards

2 Likes

Hi.
I’m fine, thank you, and you? Eating communities is good, the main thing is that there would be no disagreements between communities. You should complement each other, not interfere with the work. I’m not saying you’re in the way))) Holding contests is a good idea, thereby you will attract new people and activity, the interest of the community will be at a good level.
Thx :relaxed:

3 Likes

They don’t have any real support from already big communities, we know all of each other because we built together the NEAR LATAM HUB, which is not operating at the moment.

But no one on the NEAR LATAM HUB knew about this Aurora LATAM.

This has been the key issue, they are from Argentina, but they call themselves Latin America.

We tried to still work with them, that’s why we asked to create a group, then we started discussing, but @nacho.near and @Turco didn’t really want to support the communities but themselves, so there was nothing more to do. Nacho even shared a private document, then erased it when the real leadership asked to, and didn’t even apologize, it is very immature behavior @ell is aware of the case.

Now the leadership from different countries of LATAM is organizing to propose a real Aurora LATAM. We really hope LATAM as a whole can be stopped, only support specific regions, and wait for a better proposal with more clear goals and breakdowns.

2 Likes

That same document talks about your inefficiency when it comes to leadership and talks about how you want to take over projects and how you deal with your own ventures.

For whoever wants it I can share it, no problem. Just deleted it because I thought it was too much to show who you really are. And apology? To the person who is trying to tank a whole project and initiative already developed? Yeah like you deserved one.

You are Fritz, by definition, no leader at all. That document proves so.

And your intentions are very clear from day one.
For whatever decision is taken, I just have to say to you. You really are not fit to be a leader anywhere.

Cheers fam, imagine having a family and dealing with this a Sunday 9,10pm instead of spending time with them. Its really sad Fritz.

2 Likes

I find myself in the need to write this reply to @FritzWorm with my own impressions. I’m not a part of Aurora LATAM but i do have the best references from @nacho.near and @Turco as community builders. Also I had a huge respect for @FritzWorm and its work, but it vanish more and more after every comment in this thead.

So being in Portugal you discussed the future of LATAM? quite far from LATAM, innit?.
It reminds me those times when the fate of LATAM was designed and planned from Europe by messianic leaders designed by their royal blood and sacred origin. Leadership won’t be build that way, not treating LATAM as a colony, those times are gone despite it might be hard for you to accept.
Also, who is we? you and who else @FritzWorm? yours is the only complain in the forum.

It seems to me that you are talking about “big communities” but you are thinking only in the community you own, Near Venezuela / Aurora Venezuela (and its many derivated projects) .So I’m sure that not having your support is a pitty for Aurora LATAM, but remember you don’t own the LATAM label. To me, you are showing to have a serious and dangerous cancelling vocation, chill out and enjoy life, let other countries feel to be part of LATAM despide not having your sacred support.

Up to now, it seems is just you @FritzWorm , you trying to cancel others projects, talking about the leadership from different countries of LATAM ¿? name another country not happy with Aurora LATAM apart from the community you own. It’s been always you @FritzWorm. There are no other countries organizing the real Aurora LATAM its just you, that’s why your voice is the only noise around. Also refering to the real Aurota LATAM sounds extremely messianic, who are you to determine whats real LATAM or fake LATAM? relax mate, enjoy Lisbon, NEARCON and give up plotting , we the common LATAM people wont ever reach your divine leader life, I’m sure that Aurora LATAM is not a menace to your community, your economy or anything related to you.

Hope you can relax and keep building, leave others live their dreams as you do.
Lots of love for all of you, leave your differences behind and start working together, that’s the best for Aurora.

3 Likes

I think you are confused or something.

It was a gathering of people who are part of the real LATAM leadership, so we could meet in person and talk without the barriers of the internet.

Here we agree, and that’s the whole point, you are also from Argentina, the point is, the leadership of LATAM should be a shared leadership, not just one country (Argentina) taking funds from Aurora as you were LATAM which you are not.

People usually avoid conflicts, is the smart to do from an individual perspective, but I am open to receiving criticism like from you because is better for the collective.

@ell In this sense:

Important to check, there is no comment of support, no from Mexico, not from Venezuela, not from Peru… etc.

2 Likes

Now you still want to talk about a document you erased by yourself without giving more explanations? Total lack of accountability.

1 Like

Hi.
I don’t quite understand why the support of other regional guilds is needed?LATAM is an association of all Latin American guilds? What is it for? If there are separate guilds of Venezuela, Brazil and others. We have official Aurora channels where all guilds are available. @nacho.near @chicharra.near @FritzWorm
There is a discussion of proposals, do not go on personal insults. You are an example for the community. If you have any evidence, provide it in a good way, without offending.
Thx :blush:

1 Like

But then no one new can start an initiative. It will always be same persons on near just switching or getting adding on to aurora.
Its good to see someone fresh taking up the initiative, and established near community can be constructive in supporting the work.

3 Likes

They (Aurora Latam) are also from NEAR, and from the NEAR LATAM, a stronger community can be built on AURORA in Latin America if you have support from the different Latin America communities.

LATAM = Latin America → Is a big word, it includes many people.

@nacho.near and @Turco are building a community in Argentina, they should focus there, and then later with support from other communities they could have built an Aurora LATAM.

2 Likes