[Approved] Aurora Latam (September - October)

Hello dear Aurorians! This is @Turco (co-founder of Aurora Latam), we have some news and updates! Together with a budget proposal to aid the development in the Latam Region.

We are growing and fast! And we are looking for further steps down the road, this is why we have here a new proposal for September and October. Also, we are expanding our team bringing two influencers with a lot of experience in crypto. We welcome @beagletrader and @mcapra.eth , they are here to help us with marketing, research and growth. We want to make it to the next level.

And here is our August Report and Proposal.

Metrics/KPIs to track results

• Develop our Latam/Spanish Aurora Telegram Group to 200 members (100 active members).
  • Develop our Latam/Spanish Aurora Twitter to 500 members (250 followers).
  • Develop our Latam/Spanish Aurora Discord to 200 members (100 active members).

How will we get there?

1. Doing a space series in Twitter
  2. Teaching in Discord (Interactive clases with poaps and rewards)
  3. Collaboration with the biggests Latam communities
  4. Participating in Meetups
  5. Research articles about every top project on Aurora

Funding Details
For all of this we are proposing a 7500 usd bi-monthly payment scheme.
The funds will be used to promote both the marketing and educational sector, through open classes on Aurora, DeFi and crypto in general. Being able to educate while spreading Aurora’s ecosystem presents a unique added value to the mission.

The wallet for the funds to be delivered will be to: marchesini.near .

To conclude
Thanks everybody for making this possible, especially to @ell and @Alex_J for the support in our first month and trusting us. We are happy to keep working with this amazing community.

–
target wallet : marchesini.near
approved amount $6000

15 Likes

Though i dont speak your language but still i had a great time being in your community.
The admins always have helped me with the issues i faced on various aspects within the ecosystem.
And thanks for sparing time for a non regional member and helping out. :blush:

4 Likes

It’s a pleasure to help everyone, thanks for the words :blush:

4 Likes

Great job Turco, excellent proposal. Lets keep working hard

4 Likes

Nice proposal @Turco!
Congrats!

1 Like

great job, we hope to collaborate soon :clap:

1 Like

So nice to see how the Aurora Latam community continues growing :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi! appreciate your work and happy about your success :slight_smile:

congratulations!!
could you share links on their twitter/youtube please? :pray:
i’m very interested in marketing strategy that you’re going to realize together :blush:

what topics are you going to cover there? these series are going to happen on influencer’s accounts,or Aurora Latam? :slight_smile:

will you study about development on Solidity?
i’d love to know spanish to pass the classes))

whether they are manifested on Twitter/Telegram?
can you get me acquainted to them please :blush:

i’m researching web3-communitites here in India and i’m totally surprised with a its great number and wide spread localizations!! they’re working on many different blockchains , easily changing them, exploring web3, organize hackathons and conferences - i felt in love with Indian web3-communities. and became very curious in how is going on in other countries and regions

could you give 1-2 links on past events as examples of such meetups? who is organizing it?
:pray:

2 Likes

Hi @johanga! thanks for the words :heart:

@beagletrader Twitter
@mcapra.eth Twitter

We are going to do a weekly series where we will cover all the important updates/news about Crypto & Aurora. Obviusly on our account :wink:.

For now we are going to focus on the foundations of Crypto & Aurora. If OWA Academy project is approved. We want to engage our members to do the Aurora Developer Certifications.

In latam most of the communities are on Telegram, in some cases on Discord. Of course, we’ll let you know.

@mcapra.eth will help us to connect with different meetups

5 Likes

I see the work been done in Aurora Latam, great content. They will bring even more in the next months for sure.

3 Likes

Thanks @rossoni, keep building!

2 Likes

Hi.
Do you have developers in the chat? There is an ad on the forum with vacancies on Aurora. Describe the requested amount in more detail. How much to pay for moderators, how much to attract new chat participants?
Thx :blush:

2 Likes

Great job! Will be really happy to contribute to grow and expando Aurora’s ecosystem!
Nice proposal @Turco !

2 Likes

Hi,

In the previous proposal, your requested 6,000 and now that. This proposal cannot be approved for two reasons:

1. Lack of Regional support.
  2. Lack of transparency. There is no clear budget for the use of the funding, how they will be distributed in detail to cover your items (“How will we get there?”).

Thus, I suppose that in order to grow Aurora LATAM, it was not necessary to distribute funds to other regional communities, since they are not included under clear agreements. I have not seen (or read on this Forum) anyone from Mexico, Peru, Chile, etc. expressing their opinion/position beyond offering congratulations, with the exception from @FritzWorm.

2 Likes

Not yet. However, every week we are sending the aurora job board in case anyone is interested.

Funding Details
Twitter Moderation: 300 usd
Twitter Spaces and AMAs: 150 usd each(x4 spaces) 600usd
Telegram Moderation: 300 usd
Interactive Clases (crypto and defi): 500 per teacher monthly (x2 teachers) 1000usd total
Leads strategic work connecting and supporting regions: 500 each (x2 leads) 1000usd total
Articles, posts and giveaways engaging with the community: 550 in a variety of activities.

1 Like

hello @BacoHorse , how is everything going?

Of course, no worries, lack of transparency? Here is the detailed breakdown of the budgeting usage:
Twitter Moderation: 300 usd
Twitter Spaces and AMAs: 150 usd each(x4 spaces) 600usd
Telegram Moderation: 300 usd
Interactive Clases (crypto and defi): 500 per teacher monthly (x2 teachers) 1000usd total
leads strategic work connecting and supporting regions: 500 each (x2 leads) 1000usd total
Articles, posts and giveaways engaging with the community: 550 in a variety of activities.

3750usd monthly total. 7500usd bimonthly.

Regarding regional support, you mean the support of only Venezuela? In which Fritz clearly wanted to be the lead of the whole initiative of LATAM? Or the support of other regions? Since as you were just saying you read members from Mexico, Uruguay, Peru, Chile, Brasil offering their congratulations, since that is why they are showing. Support. Not the same shown by the community in Venezuela from day one.

But do not worry since we are looking for a different leadership in Venezuela, one that wants to build community in Aurora and not disrupt projects. Its okay if they don’t want to be a part of our project. Since we all have different ideas and you guys seem to differ. No worries there.
We will continue to help @ramgor if needed and if he does not want its okay. But we do have already Chile Peru Uruguay Argentina and Mexico onboard. So what you are saying regarding regional support its quite dodgy. And to be frank its quite harassing to be receiving coordinated messages such as this shown in our telegram.

We really did not understand what was your point since we never actually wanted you to be a moderator… Only to post links and information if you wanted to since we wanted to show good faith and extend an olive branch in case you wanted to share info about communities or something that was good for everyone in LATAM. But I guess that its not building what you want.

So friend, lets agree to disagree and keep moving forward, you build what you want and keep developing your initiatives in which we will help you if you want! And if you don’t that is perfect as well. But do remember that the first project was launched by me and @Turco

You and Venezuela are not the founders and creators of the proposal for Aurora LATAM, for much that you are hurt by that, that will not change. Its clear that you wanted to take over that spot but we were trusted with that mission first. Please stop the attacks and harassment. We simply proposed it first and then helped other regions to grow and we will keep doing so.

With that said, thank you for your feedback and if you need help with anything we will continue to be here, despite your differences with us. Much love and regards

Aurora LATAM.

PS. Oh and next time please instead of creating an alt account just to comment almost solely on our initiatives, I invite you to see all the great work that has been done in every other region. We welcome you to join and build with us :blush:

6 Likes

Hi.
What is the difference between Latam and other communities in Portugal, Peru, Venezuela? Do you have some kind of leadership struggle? I think our only goal is to spread Aurora and attract new users. Perhaps you should discuss all the nuances among yourself and solve the problem. Why do you need two Tweets? How do two Tweeters differ from each other? What competitions are planned to be held? Provide information about at least a few contests that you are planning.
Thx :relieved:

3 Likes

I’m able to approve $6000 for 2 months

3 Likes

Hello Alex, how is everything?

Okay, no worries, we can cut down on the leads payout, 3 spaces instead of four (and give more days for people to prepare for those three and get higher attendance) and articles and post mix it with moderation in socials and talk with our influencers to work out the numbers.

Thanks for your consideration :blush: anything else needed let us know

2 Likes

I am glad @Alex_J that you want to support LATAM and grow Aurora Community here.

It is a shame that you are distributing funds to two members who don’t have any support from other LATAM leadership.

We will organize the leadership, thanks to the NEARCON many were able to meet in person and discuss the next steps for LATAM community, that is of course not represented in @nacho.near

2 Likes