[Approved] Funding For the Aurora French Community for the next 2 months ( August , September )

Hello AURORA Family;

Hi @Alex_J , @ell

Guild, community, project name:
Near French guild , Aurora French

The French Guild existed since March 2021, and For now we have for the French community :

• The account Twitter NEAR français
  • A telegram channel "NEAR Français "
  • Two account on medium ( abdelillah Guermouche ) and ( Near français ) to share Contents / translation of Near articles and

*** Key Results :

• The account Twitter @FrancaisNear :
    More than 1610 followers and more than 1077 tweets :slight_smile:

The account Twitter : since 03/2021 ( daily activities )

Link : https://twitter.com/FrancaisNear

• The Telegram channel Near Français :
    We have more than 660 members
    link : Telegram: Contact @NearFrancais

• The account on medium ( abdelillah guermouche - Near Français) : 60 articles published ( Near ecosystem contents )

Link : [

*** Team :

• I’am Abdelillah guermouche , The leader of Near French Guild , I created the French community since march 2021 , I worked to develop the French community and now the community grows , we have more than 2200 French speakers ( twitter and telegram ) .
  • Patrice a community manger : he has been in the blockchain ecosystem for more than 3 years and more than a year ago he wrote about cryptocurrencies and the web 3 for several French sites

Our goal is to introduce the Aurora to every French speakers who has heard of blockchain .

**** Needs
The mentioned opperations will require funds to be giving out to the team .

more details about monthly rewards :

Translate / writing : 300$ for 4 articles (1 article/week) With an average of 1500 words per article …

Manage the Twitter account : 250$ (daily tweets , translation , posts , comments …)

Create a new telegram channel for Aurora ( Aurora french ) : 400$ with daily activities ( 200$ * 2 Moderators ) , Support our communities on Telegram regularly the latest news of the Aurora , help people and answer their questions .

50 usd rewards for our members of telegram channel ( we will create a challenge every month : memes , quizz , content creation and more )

Total : 1000$ / month

Total for the 2 months : 2000$

Near wallet : Abdelillah77.near

4 Likes

Proposal is approved

3 Likes

Hello, happy to approve. You will receive a pm message soon.
Thank you

4 Likes

Hello … thanks

2 Likes

bonjour !

could you please share the links when it’s created :pray:

for preparing to start AuroraHunters i’m collecting social media links of every approved Aurora Community Guild. so we’ll be able to tag you and keep informing about community news, updates and Contests :blush:

thank you!

3 Likes

[ Monthly Report ]

Hello @ell , @Alex_J
I will share the August report :slight_smile:

1- New 4 Articles in French language :

*** I created a new account on medium :

Link : Aurora Français – Medium

First Article :

Second Article :

Third Article :slight_smile:

Fourth Article :

2- Managing social media channels:

*** For Twitter:

• I created a new account on Twitter :slight_smile: (@AuroraFrancais )

Link :
https://twitter.com/AuroraFrancais?t=pkQLEH3AL5KLucSjwBZ3lw&s=09

• Reached more than 65 followers
  • 30+ tweets posted this month

*** For telegram:

• I created a new account on Telegram for the French community ( AuroraFrancais ) :

Link :

• Reached more than 60 members with a daily conversation

*** Meme Challenge : 100$ Gifts
Deadline : 10 days
:fire: #MEMES Contest :fire:

CHALLENGE :

• Posted a same in French On Aurora
  • Share meme and identity @AuroraFrnacais
  • Followed the twitter account @AuroraFrancais

Rewards: $100 :fire:
1st place: $30 Aurora
2nd: $20 Aurora
3rd: $15 Aurora
4th - 10th: $5 Auroa https://twitter.com/AuroraFrancais/status/1570094801827119105/photo/1

2 Likes

Hello, friends.

Could you please make separate reports next time according to the form and with the REPORT prefix.

There were no articles in August, although there was good news, why so?
There is also no information about the various contests(i mean winners) or how the grant money was spent.

2 Likes