[Rejected] Funding For the Aurora French Community for the next 2 months ( January , February)

Hello AURORA Family;

Hi @Alex_J , @ell

Guild, community, project name : Aurora French

The Aurora French Guild existed since August 2022 , and For now we have for the French community :

The account Twitter " Aurora Français "

Link : https://twitter.com/AuroraFrancais

A telegram channel " Aurora Français "

Link : https://twitter.com/AuroraFrancais

Account on medium ( Aurora français )

Link : Aurora Français – Medium

*** Team :

I’am Abdelillah guermouche , Computer science Engineering , more than 3 years in Blockchain space , also i’am The leader of Near French Guild , I created the French community since march 2021 , I worked to develop the Near French community and now the community grows , we have more than 2500 French speakers ( twitter and telegram ) , And for now is the turn to have A big aurora French community .

Patrice a community manger : he has been in the blockchain ecosystem for more than 3 years and more than a year ago he wrote about cryptocurrencies and the web 3 for several French sites

Our goal is to introduce the Aurora to every French speakers who has heard of blockchain . And Continue to Grow the Aurora channels .

*** Needs
For more details about monthly rewards :

1- Content : 300$

*** Writing Guide : 300$
Translate / write : 4
4 articles (1 article/7 days) With an average of 1500 words per article …

We choose the latest articles About Aurora to keep the French community always with the Update and newness of the project , also we help to introduce the new projects on Aurora by translating their articles …

2- Social Media : 400$ + 500$

*** Twitter (400$) : daily tweets , translation , posts , comments … with an average of 40-50 tweets/month

*** Telegram ( 500$ ) :Manage the telegram channel for Aurora ( Aurora french ) : 500 $ with daily activities ( 250$ * 2 Moderators ) , Support our communities on Telegram regularly the latest news of the Aurora , help people and answer their questions .

*** Contents →Text , News / Announcement , Memes : We are working to publish all the news About Aurora in French language in all our social media, we are also creating many Memes

3- Community Events : 200$

Streaming → Ama , Twitter Space : 200$
Our Telegram and Twitter is a meeting place for all projects. In cooperation with the projects, we make many Ama’s to introduce the projects and to be a direct contact between the French community and the project teams.

Total : 1400$ / month

NEAR Wallet ID : abdelillah77.near

3 Likes

Thank you for your proposal. Unfortunately, I can’t support your proposal at the time.

2 Likes