[Rejected] Funding For the Aurora French Community for the next 3 months ( October , November , December )

Hello AURORA Family;

Hi @Alex_J , @ell

Guild, community, project name : Aurora French

The Aurora French Guild existed since August 2022 , and For now we have for the French community :

The account Twitter " Aurora Français "
A telegram channel " Aurora Français "
Account on medium ( Aurora français )

*** Key Results :

• The account Twitter @AuroraFrancais
    More than 90 followers and more than 64 tweets

Link : https://twitter.com/AuroraFrancais

A telegram channel Aurora Français
We passed 68 members

Link : Telegram: Contact @AuroraFrancais

• Medium Account : AuroraFrancais
    5 articles Published

Link : Aurora Français – Medium

August Report :

September Report :
Coming soon

*** Team :

I’am Abdelillah guermouche , Computer science Engineering , more than 3 years in Blockchain space , also i’am The leader of Near French Guild , I created the French community since march 2021 , I worked to develop the Near French community and now the community grows , we have more than 2500 French speakers ( twitter and telegram ) , And for now is the turn to have A big aurora French community .

Patrice a community manger : he has been in the blockchain ecosystem for more than 3 years and more than a year ago he wrote about cryptocurrencies and the web 3 for several French sites

Our goal is to introduce the Aurora to every French speakers who has heard of blockchain . And Continue to Grow the Aurora channels .

**** Needs
The mentioned opperations will require funds to be giving out to the team .

more details about monthly rewards :

Translate / writing : 400$ for 4 articles (1 article/week) With an average of 1500 words per article …

Manage the Twitter account : 500 $ (daily tweets , translation , posts , comments …)

Manage the telegram channel for Aurora ( Aurora french ) : 500 $ with daily activities ( 250$ * 2 Moderators ) , Support our communities on Telegram regularly the latest news of the Aurora , help people and answer their questions .

Management costs: Planning Ama’s , reporting, team meetings, coordination, prepare articles : 200$

100 usd rewards for our members of telegram channel ( we will create a challenge every month : memes , quizz , Ama’s Airdrop , content creation and more )

Total : 1700$ / month

Total for the 3 months : 5100$

Near wallet : Abdelillah77.near

4 Likes

Hello!
Unfortunately we cannot provide you a grant for now.

1 Like

Hi @Alex_J … no problems
I can know the reasons for refusal ? If there’s pls share with me details .

Thank’s