[Rejected] Korea Aurora

Hello Aurora!;
@Alex_J @ell

Guild, community, project name:
Korea Aurora

Region:
Korea

Team :

I am Valentina and have been involved in cryptocurrencies for more than 2 years. By profession I am a professional translator and I know many languages: English, Chinese,Spanish and of course Korean.
I want to help Aurora grow in Korea.

Funding scheme:
Mounthly

PROPOSAL SUMMARY

What problem is the proposal solving?

In Korea there are many developers and investors that are interested in cryptocurrencies. There is really a high potential for the cryptocurrency market in the Korea-speaking area. As there is no Korea Aurora community I want to create a Korea Guild because I think that there is a high potential for Aurora too.

How is the problem being solved?

I plan to create a Korea Aurora community. At the beginning we will focus mainly on Instagram, Twitter and Medium. We plan to do the following tasks:

• Create a Korea Aurora Twitter account where the latest news about Aurora are shared in Korea
  • Create a Korea Aurora Medium account where Korean articles about Aurora are shared (5 Korean articles)
  • Grow the community by inviting people from existing Korean community groups and doing promotions
  • Make Twitter posts with 3d graphics and Instagram reels . An average of at least 1-2 tweets are posted per day
  • Get in contact with influencers

Metrics/KPIs to track results.

• Create Official channels Instagram, Twitter and Medium
  • Daily Content Translation in Instagram and Twitter
  • Weekly articles and news translated and posted on Medium

Expected impact / metrics in the next month

• 500-700 members on Instagram
  • 200-500 members on Twitter
  • Support in Korean language
  • Articles about Aurora in the Korean language.
  • Latest news are shared on Twitter and Instagram in Korean

Funding details:

• Article: 8 Articles X $90 : $720
  • Twitter+Instagram: $900(Instagram and Twitter aposts with 3d graphics. An average of at least 1-2 tweets are posted per day!)
  • Twitter and Instagram giveaways to grow community: $300 (I have a lot of ideas for what kind of contest to run: the best memes, the best idea for the development of the aurora ecosystem, or the best merch design for aurora)

Total costs: $1920

Near wallet:
near_korea.near

1 Like

Good evening! Could you please share your telegram handle? Thanks

Good evening! :smiling_face: @ell my telegram - @V17IL7

That handle does not seem to be viewable?

Hello @Valentina
Unfortunately we cannot provide you a grant for now.
Feel free to resubmit proposal next quarter.