[Rejected] Aurora Mexico (December - January)

1. Guild, community, project name; Aurora Mexico

2. Region, country (for statistics), a number of members in your guild, community, or project; Country Mexico, 5 members.

3. Links on social media and how many members in the social media;
https://twitter.com/auroramx_ 209 Followers
Telegram: Contact @auroramexico 140 members
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFg4X2PeOvzMr6oDx98GGgA 3 subs.
Aurora México – Medium 57 views
Meetups onsite and face to face, evidence: September previews [Report] Aurora Mexico - September

4. Please, introduce yourself and your teammates;

José Lujan josedlujan.near
Manuel Ancona ancona1330ftp.near
Noemi Leon noemileon.near
Eduardo Ismael eduardo_gpg.near
Josue Hernandez j05u3.near

5. Funding scheme: Monthly / Quarterly / KPI-based / One-time;
$3,500 dls Bi-Monthly

6. Proposal summary, be sure to include:

Telegram. We will continue to grow the channel and continue activity within the channel.
We currently have 200, we are going to go for +400.
Medium - 14 to 20 posts.
Twitter, continue to grow the account and activity. Go from 200 followers to 400.
AMA- 2 - 4 monthly, about development,Solidity, Dapps and aurora.
Meetups - Create 3 meetups with Universities.
Youtube - 4 Videos about aurora and tutorials.

7. Links to similar proposals on the forum (if applicable);
We did it on September [Report] Aurora Mexico - September

8. Funding Details
Twitter moderation 300 usd
AMA 150 usd. x 6 spaces 600 usd.
Telegram moderation 300 usd
Articles Medium 800 usd.
Videos and visual material and meetups 500 usd
Solidity cours from zero 1000 usd

Budget
$3,500.

NEAR wallet id:
josedlujan.near
YOUR name
Jose Lujan
Telegram handle
@josedlujan
Email
josedlujan@gmail.com

@johanga @Alex_J @Vladislav_vl25 @ell

2 Likes

hi! thank you for the proposal

first my question is about language - i’d like to confirm it for myself : if people speak and use Spanish in Mexico? as well as in Venezuela and Argentina? please do correct me if i’m wrong :pray:

also want to inform you that we’ve decided to reduce the amount of work on articles

but first i’d love to understand the language point
if all of your members (#latam #venezuela and #mexico guilds) speak same language - what is the reason to make same content/or events separately?
@Turco @ramgor

1 Like

Hello! Unfortunately we cannot provide you a grant for now.
Feel free to resubmit proposal next quarter.

Hi @johanga Yes, spanish.

Hello @Alex_J

I imagine you have a lot of work, but it seems you can improve a lot as they are doing things.

This is the second time you simply mentioned no, try again later.

I have been working with communities for 15 years, I think that if you want to continue motivating people to contribute you should give at least one feedback to know what to do(private or public), do you think the community will apply to be rejected every time? Explain reasons for this moment or at least not invite them to apply again if a real change is not expected.

As I commented, it is the second time that it has been rejected and it is fine. But it does not make sense in many points, I had already commented that in the first two months we had similar results to Aurora LATAM, with just 20% of the budget assigned to them, for example, in 2 months they receive 6 and 6 = 12k we had 2.5k ,(we think they are doing a great job but other communities too) we had more followers on Twitter, more people on telegram, although in other numbers they were higher and when we requested support for the second month, just the same as now, you mentioned no and that we should try later and well here we are, the lack of clarity and feedback It is a dangerous formula to bring communities, by the way in Aurora Mex we are ALL developers and I find it curious Auroras is mention that like a priority ( technical part) and then… it is contraductory, I do not expect feedback at least for us, but this is my contribution.

Thanks for all the support @johanga @Vladislav_vl25 @ell