GM/GN AURORA Fam, This is the start of our first report of activities done by the Community Mods Ops team during the month. We are a team of Six (Zubair, Ros, Sammy, Aman, TH∆⋈OS, rexux). Our goal is to provide 24/7 support on Aurora. Users can find at least two of us available every time for their query/suggestion etc at AURORA Telegram, Discord, Helpscout. Max response time = 15 minutes. We started our activities in January 2023 and it’s been a great month full of ideas, experiments and much more. Here are the statistics of the month ;
Total overview : 12.4k members | 158.3k messages
Overview : 12.3k members
What we did collectively :
- Provided 24/7 support on Telegram, Discord and Helpscout.
- Organized Meme contest with AURORA Hunters. (More activities planned)
- Started setting up quiz polls from every week’s updates from livestream to encourage users to learn more. E.g. Telegram: Contact @auroraisnear
- (We started with 12-13 people answering first, now we are getting an average 25+ people that will increase more with our plans. Polls help with learning, Info is added with the quiz, if someone chooses the wrong answer they can click on ‘’ icon for info.
- Regular check of activity of regional guilds on discord, making sure they post every news on their respective channels and provide support.
- Major Announcements and community news drop.
- Regular update of Questions Sheet from daily questions from the community to help Aurora team understand users’ interest and suggestions.
- Kept users safe from scams by removing bots, scammers and encouraging them to not interact with unofficial sources.
Brief work description of each mod :
Zubair : 8 hours online at Telegram, discord & helpscout on weekdays. 12 hours online on Weekends. Apart from regular support, checked on tasks execution of each mod, helped them with some answers. Prepared template for mods & provided ideas for community activities etc.
Ros : Moderating and engaging on Telegram, discord and managing HelpScout around 8 hours on weekdays and constantly providing support to the users with various queries with my team members and also helping each regarding various topics on the ecosystem.
Aman: Made quick answers to queries on Telegram, Discord & HelpScout. Was active for 8 hours on Weekdays + 12 hours on weekends. Shilled the events of Aurora Ecosystem. Engaged the audience and gave my input/opinions to the team to make the channels better. Currently, planning for more events in upcoming weeks to bring new users.
TH∆⋈OS : On weekdays 8 hours, and on weekends 12 hours spent at Telegram, Discord, and Help Scout. Aside from regular support, Aurora’s official events are shared with all regional guilds, handling #announcements channel on Discord, MEME contest is organized on Discord, and more activities are planned for the upcoming days. We are making every effort to provide top-notch support and keep our users connected with Aurora.
rexux : Provided regular support for 8 hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends via Telegram, Discord, and HelpScout. Organised a MEME contest on Discord and planning for more activities. In terms of Discord management, Maintained and automated the #community-stream and created three new categories and 18 new channels for better organization and navigation. Also created and maintained new roles for meme enthusiasts, regional leaders, NFT leaders, and NFT degens to better represent the diverse interests of the community. Additionally, Working on new game bot with the help of @Plufix to provide additional entertainment opportunities for users
Sammy: Providing necessary support to users with their queries/challenges 8 hours every weekday with quick response on Telegram, Discord and Helpscout. And also making myself available when needed outside my shift. Trying as much as possible to simplify each process to users for better understanding and easy operation.
- Thanks everyone for reading the report. We assure to provide 24/7 support to the AURORA community.
AURORA Community Mods Ops Team