GM/GN AURORA Fam, We are back with our second monthly report of activities done by the Community Mods Ops team. We are a team of Six (Zubair, Ros, Sammy, Aman, TH∆⋈OS, rexux). Our goal always is to provide 24/7 support on Aurora. Users can find at least two of us available every time for their query/suggestion etc at AURORA Telegram, Discord, Helpscout. Max response time = 15 minutes. We started our activities in January 2023 and it’s been a great time full of ideas, experiments and much more. Here are the statistics of the february month
Total overview : 12.8k members | 161.6k messages
Overview : 12.3k members
What we did collectively :
- Provided 24/7 support on Telegram, Discord and Helpscout.
- Added Twitter and Community tech support group for more resolutions.
- Setting up quiz polls from every week’s updates from livestream to encourage users to learn more.
- Major Announcements and community news drop.
- Regular update of Questions Sheet from daily questions from the community to help Aurora team understand users’ interest and suggestions.
- Worked closely with dev support team for tech related questions of users. Weekly meetings with DevRel and Engineering team.
- Working on templates of every question regularly.
- Helped users with initial gas fee in AETH when they needed.
Regular news posting on Aurora ecosystem account at near.social
- Kept users safe from scams by removing bots, scammers and encouraging them to not interact with unofficial sources.
Brief work description of each mod :
Zubair : 8 hours online at Telegram, discord & helpscout on weekdays. 12 hours online on Weekends. Apart from regular support, checked on tasks execution of each mod, helped them with some answers. Presented tech questions and issues to DevRel and Engineering team weekly.
Ros : Moderating and engaging on Telegram, discord and managing HelpScout around 8 hours on weekdays and constantly providing support to the users with various queries with my team members and also helping each regarding various topics on the ecosystem.
Aman: Was active 8 hours on Weekdays + 12 hours on weekends to answer the queries on all the platforms (TG, HelpScout & Discord). Shilled the events of Aurora Ecosystem. Provided the gas fees (in ETH, AURORA & NEAR) to the users who were unable to complete the transaction due to gas fees. Prepared the Templates with team.
TH∆⋈OS : On weekdays 8 hours, and on weekends 12 hours spent at Telegram, Discord, and Help Scout. Aside from regular support, Aurora’s official events are shared with all regional guilds, handling #announcements channel on Discord, Helped in preparing templates doc. Synced with team to provide better experience to users.
rexux : Regularly provided support for 8 hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends via Telegram, Discord, and HelpScout. On top of that, I manage Aurora’s near. social handle and maintain the discord server - with many activities such as welcoming new AURORA partners with their new channel, new community channels such as #gm-gn and #bridge-support for instant support for rainbow-bridge, regularly maintaining #community-news channel and working on its new message format.
Sammy: Providing appropriate solutions to users queries 8 hours on weekdays, with quick response on Telegram, Discord and Helpscout. Also participating on Near social as well as Twitter supports while also assisting new users scale through during onboarding And also making myself available when needed outside my shift. Trying as much as possible to simplify each process to users for better understanding and easy operation.
Thanks everyone for reading the report. We assure to provide 24/7 support to the AURORA community.
AURORA Community Mods Ops Team