Attention all Aurorians!
After a highly successful last few months for Aurora Reddit, we are excited to continue building the momentum and taking it to new heights. With your support, we are reaching an even wider audience and growing the Reddit community at phenomenal speed.
Previous Proposal for JAN-FEB-MAR’23: [Approved] Aurora Reddit Community Proposal for JAN-FEB-MAR 2023
Report for January: [REPORT] Reddit OPS January
Report for February: [REPORT] Reddit OPS February
Report for March: [REPORT] Reddit OPS March
Highlights so far:
Members: 1058 users
Impression: 98500 till now since the start of the Aurora Reddit Guild
Total AMA’s organized:
- 29 with Ecosystem Projects and 1 with NEAR Social
- 4 with Exchange/KOL Subreddit
Here’s our funding proposal for the month of APR-MAY-JUNE’23:
We’ll focus on the following:
• Sharing News/Informative Posts related to Aurora Ecosystem.
• Reddit AMAs with different team members of Aurora Ecosystem Projects [Fill Form Here to apply for AMA with Reddit Community]
• Partnerships with CEXs and Crypto Community Subreddits in order to expand our subreddit.
• Organising various community events (such as quizzes, infographic events, memes, and so on) to help Aurora Reddit grow.
Metric to assess the success of our initiatives:
• 1500+ members on r/auroraisnear subreddit
• 32000 Impressions on Posts
• Engagement in AMAs
- We will accomplish this by posting Aurora Ecosystem news and statistics and raising awareness about it among the Reddit Crypto community. We will be hosting an AMA with other big crypto communities, which can bring users from multiple chains, get them onboarded, and make them stay in Aurora.
- Organizing contests is a great way to maintain engagement and direct interaction within the community. So there will be quizzes, infographic events, meme events, and many more.
- We have noted a good number of engagements in the AMAs we host with ecosystem projects, which have benefited these projects by creating awareness within the Reddit community. We are in discussion with Ghost, Pyth, Australis Finance, and many more for these months.
• Community Moderators/Content Manager: $300×2 = $600
• Marketing (Collab Manager working on partnerships and Event Outreach): $500
• Graphic Designer for AMAs Banner & Community Event Banner : $150
• Rewards for Community for AMAs with Ecosystem Projects: $400 ($100×4 projects).
• Rewards for Community for Community Events(quizzes, meme, infographic event, etc): $200
• Rewards for Community for AMA with CEXs/aid Partnership with other crypto subreddit communities to host AMA: $300
Monthly Budget: $2150
Total Budget: $2150×3 months = $6450
Thank You for supporting Aurora Reddit Community throughout these months. We are looking forward to your support this quarter as well.
approved $6 000 for 3 months