Here’s our funding proposal for the month of JAN-FEB-MAR’23:
We’ll focus on the following:
• Sharing News/Informative Posts related to Aurora Ecosystem.
• Reddit AMAs with different team members of Aurora Ecosystem Projects [Fill Form Here to apply for AMA with Reddit Community]
• Partnerships with CEXs and Crypto Community Subreddits in order to expand our subreddit.
• Organising various community events (such as quizzes, infographic events, memes, and so on) to help Aurora Reddit grow.
Metric to assess the success of our initiatives:
• 800+ members on r/auroraisnear subreddit
• 30000 Impressions on Posts
• Engagement in AMAs
We will accomplish this by posting Aurora Ecosystem news and statistics and raising awareness about it among the Reddit Crypto community. We will be hosting an AMA with other big crypto communities, which can bring users from multiple chains, get them onboarded, and make them stay in Aurora.
Organizing contests is a great way to maintain engagement and direct interaction within the community. So there will be quizzes, infographic events, meme events, and many more.
We have noted a good number of engagements in the AMAs we host with ecosystem projects, which have benefited these projects by creating awareness within the Reddit community. We are in discussion with 3six9, Chaineye, B4B World, and many more for these months.
• Community Moderators/Content Manager: $300×2 = $600
• Marketing (Collab Manager working on partnerships and Event Outreach): $500
• Graphic Designer for AMAs Banner & Community Event Banner : $150
• Rewards for Community for AMAs with Ecosystem Projects: $400 ($100×4 projects).
• Rewards for Community for Community Events(quizzes, meme, infographic event, etc): $200
• Rewards for Community for AMA with CEXs/Paid Partnership with other crypto subreddit communities to host AMA: $300
Monthly Budget: $2150
Total Budget: $2150×3 months = $6450
approved $6000 for Jan, Feb, March
Thank You for supporting Aurora Reddit Community throughout these months. We are looking forward to your support this quarter as well. @ell@Alex_J
could you give more precise goals for your events, please?
– number of AMA / giveaway’ events / etc per month
and how do you find the idea to promote also news(articles, threads, videos) from our regional communities like Aurora Africa, India, Turkey, etc ?
for example such videos; half week updates, or project thread]
Yes, Our goals for events is to create awareness of AURORA and its ecosystem projects in general. By hosting AMAs, infographics events where users create infographics on the project which helps getting aurora content visibility more on reddit platform.
The goal is to bring users through the development side of aspect rather than shilling etc.
Number of AMA: 4-5 per month
Number of events: 1-2 per month
Number of AMA with CEX/KOL: 1 per month
Since we are asking funds for 4 AMA, we will adjust the reward among AMA and events to take care of planned things
Definitely we would love to push any news/events our regional guilds would want us to push in Reddit. We will pick some interesting ones from the list by default but Please ask them to reach out to @rahulgoel007 in telegram and share the events which they would want us to push specially.
As discussed with Rahul, the target for Reddit we are keeping more than 800 users in total organically. Aurora reddit has been growing organic without any paid boost etc. That’s the idea we are thinking to keep going. Happy to listen your thoughts and suggestions