[Contest] NFT Minting and Collecting Contest

Dear @Community

The Aurora NFT Club is hosting a Minting contest for Minter’s and Collectors on Aurora NFT Marketplaces where you can have the exciting opportunity to earn rewards by minting and collecting the NFTs.

Contest Duration: 20th December 2022–7th December 2023

• Phase I: Minting Contest Duration: 20th — 31st December 2022
  • Phase II: Collecting Contest Duration: 1st — 7th January 2023

Phase I: Minting Maximum NFTs Contest

• During Phase I, the Creators or NFT Enthusiasts can mint their NFT’s on the selected 8 NFT Marketplaces on Aurora.
  • Type of NFTs: All types of content that can be minted are going to be considered as a part of submission either it is PFP, Art, Photograph, Music, Card, Meme, Video, Tweet, Painting, Illustration, 3D etc…
  • NFT Marketplace’s: Endemic, Apollo42, 3six9, Genadrop, Nifty Row, Chocomint, OpenBiSea, and Picipo.
  • Minting Limit: There is no minting limit for any creator/enthusiast. We also welcome NFT Collection Creators to mint their whole collection on our marketplace.
  • Twitter Post: After minting, create a post on Twitter covering its details. Use the hashtag #AuroraFreeMint, #AuroraNFTContest and tag @auroranftclub twitter handle.
  • Contest Duration: 20th December — 31st December
  • Rewards: The contest will award the best 5 contestants who are going to mint maximum NFTs during the time frame with $50 each from the total rewards pool of $250.

Eligibility

• Participants have to mint at least 50 NFTs to be eligible for the Contest.
  • Duplicate mints on different markets are allowed.
  • Old NFT Collection / NFTs minted on the other Chain/Marketplace can also be minted again.
  • An extra advantage to people minting at least 10 NFTs on each NFT marketplace we have shared.

Winners Announcement

• Announcement of the Winners for Phase — I (Minting Maximum NFTs Contest) will be declared on 2nd January.

Phase II: Collecting Maximum NFTs Contest

• During Phase II, the Collectors/Investors can collect the NFT’s from the NFT Marketplaces in Aurora.
  • Type of NFTs: All types of NFTs can be collected from the different marketplaces
  • Collecting Limit: There is no collecting limit for any collector/investor.
  • Twitter Post: After collecting, create a post on Twitter covering its details. Use the hashtag #AuroraFreeMint, #AuroraNFTContest and tag @auroranftclub twitter handle.
  • Contest Duration: 1st January 2023–07th January 2023
  • Rewards: The contest will reward the best 5 contestants who have collected maximum NFTs from the Minting Phase with $50 each from the total rewards pool of $250.

Eligibility

• Collectors must collect at least 10 NFTs are going to be eligible for the contest.

Winners Announcement

• Announcement of the Winners for Phase — II (Collecting Maximum NFTs Contest) will be declared on 2nd January.

Connect With Us

Announcements

Thanks

7 Likes