[Bounty] NFT Artist Onboarding

Aurora NFT Club is offering rewards to the community members who are going to put efforts in bringing the New NFT Artists on the Aurora NFT Marketplaces. At the moment, our community offers two bounties for this goal.

1. NFT Artist Onboarding

Onboard an NFT Artist to Aurora NFT Marketplace and get a chance to win a bounty
Bounty Duration: 26th December - 15th January

Bounty Duration increased till 28th Feb | Updated on 14th Feb

Sr. No. NFT Artist Eligibility Social Media Account Eligibility Reward
A1 NFT Enthusiast with 1 month background history in minting NFTs / NFT Collection on another blockchain marketplace. One social media account (Twitter/Instagram) should be having a following of 100+ followers. $5
A2 Min. 6 months background history in minting NFTs / NFT Collection on another blockchain marketplace. One social media account (Twitter/Instagram) should be having a following of 500+ followers. $10
A3 Min. 1 year background history in minting NFTs / NFT Collection on another blockchain marketplace. One social media account (Twitter/Instagram) should be having a following of 1200+ followers. $15
  • Fill this form to submit your details about Onboarded NFT Artist : Form Link
  • OR

Mention the details in the comment section to claim your rewards | Updated on 14th Feb

2. NFT Artist Minting Gas Fees

• Aurora offers Aurora+ account by help of which you can claim 50 free transactions/month. Allowing the New Artist to mint the NFTs in 0 $USDT gas fees.
  • In case the Artist can’t claim the Aurora+ account, they can join the telegram group of Aurora NFT Club and can claim the 5 $AURORA from our team to start the minting.
  • Welcome Gas Fees [NFT Artist/Enthusiast]: Form Link

Claim your Aurora+ Account for 50 Free transactions | Updated on 14th Feb

Final Note

Community members will be rewarded at the discretion of Aurora NFT Club’s core team. You will be eliminated for the contest if you try to change the core team’s decision in an improper way.

Contact us

For any query or feedback connect with us as at our telegram group

Thanks

10 Likes
  • Name of the Artist: Sheena fiedacan
  • About the NFT Artist: My colligue artist also on Paras and she love participate on art bounties digital artist with cool art.
    " I used to be a trad artist. And because artmarts are expensive, it’s more convenient for me to make digital arts. So just practice every day from vector to vexel to anime art style. Of course, it is not easy at first but successful results always start from the beginning. Until I met Near and that’s when I started making more art and got hooked on it. I was driven by my passion and desire to learn. And right now it’s low-key because the sched is tight ಥ‿ಥ"
  • NFT Artist Experience: 1yr 2months
  • Social Media Accounts: @elvatar02

Onboarded by: Violet spades (Yolkyeg)
Bounty to be Claimed: A2
Aurora Address:
0x56e0Cf0413F57Ca4Fa3c066EFA4Ff853ba3bc146

1 Like
  • Name of the Artist: Ruben
  • About the NFT Artist: He’s my Colligue artist on Paras I’ve been know him since when I’m newbie on Paras and until know he still active on making nft and support charity community’s by making a art
    “I started art when I was young, during elementary school it wasn’t developed yet. I only drew at home, but my teachers noticed me when there were drawing projects. I remember when I was in grade one when my teacher praised my work. Then in high school I became better known because I was always drawn on the black board during that time because drawing on the black board chalk art was still trendy. Long story short after I graduated high school I was awarded Artist of the year. In my college days I was still drawing and at that time 2007 I was an engineering student but I stopped due to family problems. Then financial problems. At the age of 17 I was forced to work in construction so that I could feed my siblings. It continued during that time that I was always applying for jobs, I lost my artistry and then I went through many jobs before I decided to become a full time artist. I started joining the art group Guhit Pinas Cebu but they disbanded and changed their name to League of Cebu Artist. then I’m asking for tips about murals and how to get clients. my first Commission is BAguio Craft Brewery Cebu Branch.I am basically a muralist in Chalk Art in BCBCebu, then at the Science High School Library in Labangon Cebu in 2017 and then followed in 2018 at the same library. Then my big break was on 2019, two mural projects at the same time. those two projects are a bit big for me. 100k + the two projects. Then one after another, many people contacted me, as if murals were in fashion at that time, then during the pandemic, before the lock down in March, I even won a contest in my online entry for my commissioned mural. Then 2021 I was invited to web3 from random people it was Ms Jenie and Orvard. they introduced me to NFT.I was also commissioned to illustrate a private and public collection books for children. Sometimes the teachers who were drawing projects took me. Sometimes books for private collection is like a wizard type of books XD Also I have an old friend who always draws me since 2017. his private collection I think he collects my works.I’ve only been in digital art for 3 years. Since 2017 until 2020, I have only traditionally made 6b pencils and sketchbooks.”
  • NFT Artist Experience: 3yrs
  • Social Media Accounts: @rubenzmart

Onboarded by: Violet spades (yolk yeg)
Aurora Address:0x56e0Cf0413F57Ca4Fa3c066EFA4Ff853ba3bc146

1 Like
  • Name of the Artist: Zetsue
  • About the NFT Artist: Paras artist friend always do make an art with one eye.
    “I only started as an artist last year when I saw the NFT more on I used to be a graphic designer before becoming a digital artist”
  • NFT Artist Experience: 1 yr 1month
  • Social Media Accounts: @zetsue01

Aurora Address:

1 Like

Rewards Sent for

1 Like

Rewards Sent for

1 Like
  • Name of the Artist: Exintrovert
  • About the NFT Artist: A nft artist also on Near blockchain who owns the glampunk art on Paras.
    “I started doing digital art on 2019 and before hand I am traditional and watercolor artist, I do vexel art which opens up my interest on nft. Since then I started doing nft and minted it on different Blockchain”
  • NFT Artist Experience: 1year
  • Social Media Accounts: @exintrovert2

Onboarded by: Ash
Aurora Address:
0x2dC7fec828327542b7B6d67EF277660CAB329C11

1 Like
  • Name of the Artist: john Louie
  • About the NFT Artist: he’s my art friend who used to draw dope art
    “A self taught digital artist from the Philippines 2021 i start my nft journey”
  • NFT Artist Experience: 1 year
  • Social Media Accounts: @louietism_near
    Bounty to be Claimed: A3
    Aurora Address:
1 Like
  • Name of the Artist: Esther
  • About the NFT Artist: “I began experimenting with digital art around September 2020, I believe. I didn’t like it at first since I found it tough to use, but as I practiced, it became much easier to use. I stopped sketching traditionally and focused more on digital arts; finally, I began accepting commissions to help my family pay the bills and buy things that my parents couldn’t give for me. I first learned about nft and crypto in August 2021, and not long after that, I began minting at paras, but I stopped when all of the currency dropped”
  • Social Media Accounts: @hOshiiiiii_20

Bounty to be Claimed: A1
Aurora Address:

Rewards sent for

• Name of the Artist: DAKILA
  • About the NFT Artist: DAKILA used to create The Crypto Kawaii Punks are a collection of kawaii characters created by Rodolf DTBX, aka “Dakila.”
    Each crypto-kawaii punk has different qualities, including glasses, headwear, clothing, and many more. This collection was 100% created using my artistic mind, and I have a plan to render the happy feelings and enjoyment that every collector deserves!
  • NFT Artist Experience: 2years
  • Social Media Accounts: @rodolf_dtbbx18

Aurora Address:

1 Like
  • Name of the Artist: Arki_bootzz

• About the NFT Artist:
    “ I always believe that drawing is not a talent but a skill , but giving life and meaning to your drawing, portraying emotion trough lines, and telling a 100 different stories trough shapes and figures, that my friend is TALENT “ -bootzz

art is all around us , there’s a saying Earth without ART is just Eh. but in this world where consumers are more abundant then creators and having a job inclined in arts when you are living in the Philippines gains a lot of negative feedback , being an artist is hard . nonetheless there’s a few who just keep thriving , honing their own art and keep dreaming . meet Bootz Plata also known as arki_bootzz , one of those artist who are still holding in their dreams to make it in the art scene around the globe.

As a child arki fell inlove with art itself because of his father who is taking part time job as a painter . And growing up this passion stays and bloom inside of him . Got the opportunity to take up Architecture in their local college and this is where he found out and fell inlove in 3d art. he started learning about it but as he progress trough out his college life , he gains constant rejections particularly on how he design . this constant rejections push him to just keep learning and hone is skills in 3d . by the end of his college life he practically learned so much , even teaching his classmates about the stuff that he knew .

After he graduated , he took a job in an architecture firm on the neighboring city setting aside his thirst to create art and focusing on the degree that he finished , but art finds a way to get back on his life , this time in the form of NFT’s . He red some message on an artist group chat about NEAR protocol and how cheap it is to sell artworks there . after learning about it he practically create an account and sell his previous artworks as a joke . but something unbelievable happened . when one of his friend in the artist group retweeted his artwork tweet , results into his very first sale .this is where he found his true calling .

• Social Media Accounts: @arki_bootzz

Bounty to be Claimed: A3
Aurora Address:

1 Like
  • Name of the Artist: Yoneru
  • About the NFT Artist: 3rd year Architecture student, mixed media artist and fashion explorer!
    Discovered and started making NFTs from july 2021
  • NFT Artist Experience: 1yr 7mnth
  • Social Media Accounts: @yoneruuu

Bounty to be Claimed: A1
Aurora Address:

Welcome to the Aurora NFT’s

Welcome to the Aurora NFT’s

Reward sent too?

1 Like

Welcome to the Aurora Community. :heart:

• Name of the Artist: Sidney

• About the NFT Artist: Underrated Digital Artist, music producer, has wide variety of artstyles focused more on bold colors, an artist featured on the recent NEARCON, member of the Filipino Artist Guild & NEAR Phillipines Community. Bringing the epicness of digital art through Nfts.

• NFT Artist Experience: 1yr 2month

• Social Media Accounts:
    MONOSID
    @monosidofficial

Bounty to be Claimed: B
Aurora Address: