Introduce yourself here

Hello everyone.
My name is Hawwal, I am a British Nigerian currently living in Lagos Nigeria and I’m the Founder of Blaqk Stereo Dao Linktr. I’ve been into the web3 space learning and adapting for about 2 years now and I’ve been part of the Near community for over a year. I am a filmmaker, actor, 2D animator, digital artist and singer. My desire is to see my country Nigeria and West Africa as a whole embrace the web3 era with the application of blockchain tech with its various dapps to their everyday businesses and lives as a whole. I believe web3 and decentralization is the cure to a society that has been crippled by centralization due to the selfishness and corruption of small group of people in power making bad decisions everyday and I strongly believe that Web3 will liberate my people from the confines that these centralized people have designed for them.
I look forward to spreading the good news of web3 and Aurora with her applications to everyone I come across, we have done a great job with Near and I believe much more work has to be done in spreading the word. it’s great to be here and I’m so eager to learn more as we grow as a community.

5 Likes