[INTRODUCTION]SHITZU's effort to promote the Aurora ecosystem

Greetings,

For those who are unaware of the Shitzu community, here is the brief. We are the first meme coin of aurora. The community formed initially under speculative hopes typical of any meme coin. We were a free mint for 24 hours last April. Since then, we have transcended our speculative nature and are now content creators and supporters of Aurora. We use crossword puzzles via a near smart contract (https://shitzu.crossword.xyz/) exclusively created for the Shitzu community to educate folks about Aurora and NEAR. We invite all communities from Aurora to create a puzzle for their benefit and to educate potential users. We fund the puzzle with 15-20 NEAR. If interested, reach out.

We also do weekly engagement-to-earn activities to promote aurora. Several of our members are rewarded for creating content promoting the entire NEAR eco. For several months now, attendance to spaces and Aurora live updates by our members has been rewarded. We usually show up in force to support Alex’s weekly updates. NEAR is NAO is a bi-weekly space that delves into crypto-related topics. Saturday with Shitzu is a space to discuss issues within the NEAR eco freely. These two spaces are sponsored by Shitzu as well. There are many other activities we also do for the greater good of our ecosystem.

We believe in unity there is force. Our goal is to ensure the world realizes Aurora is the best L2 out there. Lately, several aurora communities have made insinuations against our purpose. Unsure of the reasons behind it. I encourage you all to come to visit us and see for yourself our mission and goals. Telegram: Contact @ShitzuApes

10 Likes

Really wonder why the Shitzu community hasn’t been on this forum before, welcome! :green_heart:

4 Likes

We had been here several times. We submitted a proposal a while back. Not sure we were welcome here since Aurora removed us from the dashboard unceremoniously. All good, though; we will continue to promote aurora and all its communities.

1 Like

Thank you for the friendly welcome! The Shitzu or (Shitzu Apes) community on Telegram has been developing ever since the Bastion Protocol Shitzu token mint on April 1st. The main goal, in my opinion, is to create awareness about NEAR/Aurora/Octopus on crypto-twitter while sharing ideas and networking accordingly. Come check it out. I’m personally going to try to get more of the community to come over here to check out the forum.

1 Like

Hi.
Hello. ? What listing do you want? What can your token give to the community? where will it circulate? @Alex is your chat only for certain users or can any user be in the chat following the rules of etiquette? If anyone can be in the chat, then why did your moderators remove the question about the Shitzu token and banned the official telegram chat?
Thx :blush:

1 Like

Hey there,

We’re asking the Aurora Labs team to place the Shitzu Community back on supported projects for the Aurora website. It was removed with no due process. The community has since made great strides. We are current participating in Spin’s Guild Wars via discord. Shitzu members spread awareness about projects throughout the NEAR/Aurora/Octopus ecosystems and share ideas while networking. Being a Shitzu community member and token holder are not mutually exclusive. The token is already minted and circulates on Aurora.

Token Contract: 0x68e401B61eA53889505cc1366710f733A60C2d41

I appreciate your interest and your support in the Shitzu community. Go green! Shitzu and Aurora alike. Shout out to @Alex

1 Like

Hi.
how do you support Alex weekly updates? Are you invited by someone from the team? I can not find a report on the work of the Aurora team. @Alex Can you tell me where I can see the roadmap Aurora, the salaries of the Aurora team members and who performs what functions.
Thx :blush:

1 Like

Hey there,

I think it’s as easy as going to the YouTube address below on Fridays and joining the live stream.

https://youtube.com/@auroraisnear

You can activate the notification alarm to tell you when the stream starts. Hopefully all of your questions are answered at the live stream. I would join you, but I seem to work most fridays.

-Fatcow

We reward our members by saying hi in the chat on youtube. We have been rewarding attendance since June. Posting in the chat is proof of attendance

1 Like