NFT Artists and Builders | Introduce yourself here

Hello Aurorians

This post is to create networking on NFT Artists and Builders in Aurora Ecosystem. If you are an NFT Artis minting on Aurora or a builder working on Aurora NFTs, kindly introduce yourself here to connect with our existing NFT fellow community members

1. Tell everyone your name, your NFT journey and how you got into Aurora NFTs
  2. Share your passion for NFTs and the experience you have gained in NFTs
  3. Share your social media accounts which we can follow and stay connected with you

Dear community members, you can also reply to someone elseā€™s introduction to welcome them or to share an interest!

6 Likes

Welcome onboard an amazing community. Hold up this advice in your heart, Fly High, Find Fun, and do whatever you please with Aurora.

2 Likes

Hello Iā€™m rodolf dtbxx also known as dakila , Iā€™m a NFT Artist from the Philippines since 2021 , Iā€™m started making nfts in year 2021 month of November on a nft market place called Paras a market place under Near Ecosystems.As an artist making nfts is fun,it also helps me to create a lot of art styles and because of nft I created a lot of unexpected friend ship.

Hereā€™s my social media accounts;
Twitter:@rodolf_dtbbx18
Telegram:@rodolf_dtbbx
Instagram:@rodolf_dtbbx

4 Likes

Hey I am Ruben , A Filipino Traditional Artist, Muralist, I am new to digital art started since June 2021 making digital art as NFTs. I was invited January and joined on June. Way back then I have NO knowledge in NFTs but I have a little knowledge about crypto. I was introduced to Near Protocol, by Near Protocol Philippines and meet co-Filipino-artist there together we build a community it was the first time that I engaged such a large online community and interact with them. I am a full time freelance traditional muralist artist before I was here now making NFTs. NFTs is very helpful especially during pandemic where all businesses and jobs are down. only few left. Until now I am continuing making NFTs because I see a potential for these innovations for new technology and new type of asset for the future. I believed that whatever digital art I do will not go to waste and will stay in decentralized network forever. Now I am engaging for some web3 enthusiast in terms of marketing that helps NGOs and NPOs around the globe they help me and then at the same time I help them and the world via doing NFTs for their intended Charities. I was introduced to Aurora by a co-Filipino-Artist community friend a.k.a. Violet Spades. and minted my first NFT on Aurora. I am hoping for the future to have more income generated assets that can help humanity to survive despite all the challenges we all faced. God bless and Peace to the World.

Heres my socials;
Twitter: @rubenzmart
Instagram: @rubenzmart
Facebook: @rubenzmart
Telegram: @rubenzmart

4 Likes

Welcome to the Aurora NFT Ecosystem. We are happy to have you with us. As a new member we would suggest you to use Aurora+ account. It gives 50 free transactions and many other benefits. Free transactions will allow you to mint your NFTs without paying any gas fees.

3 Likes

Hi Rubenzmart!

Welcome to the Aurora NFT Ecosystem.
We are happy to have you with us. As a new member we would suggest you to use Aurora+ account. It gives 50 free transactions and many other benefits.

Free transactions will allow you to mint your NFTs without paying any gas fees.

3 Likes

Yoow! I am Monosid, im a small underrated digital artist, im also an artist on Near Protocol venturing NEARNfts, member of the Filipino Artist Community, an artist on Paras Nft Marketplace and now also on 3six9 Nft Marketplace here on Aurora. Violet Spades invited me to venture here on Aurora Nfts, he is my fellow co-artist on Near. I started making Nft Arts back 2021 that has been so far fun, exciting and fulfilling. Iā€™ve established a small but supportive followers here on web3, achieved small but treasurable achievements as an artist on web3. Again i am Monosid, i always create something ā€œEPICā€ looking forward on meeting the Aurora Nft Community.

Here is my art socials, letā€™s follow is other:
Twitter: @Monosidofficial
Instagram: @monosid_art
Youtube: Monosid Art

1 Like

Hi Monosid!

Welcome to the Aurora NFT Ecosystem.
We are happy to have you with us. As a new member we would suggest you to use Aurora+ account. It gives 50 free transactions and many other benefits.

Free transactions will allow you to mint your NFTs without paying any gas fees.

1 Like