AURORA COMMUNITY OPS
Aurora Community is the heart and melting hub for Aurorians, we are not just another community, we are the community built by the community and for the community to help build the Aurora ecosystem. We provide support, Marketing, advice, connections, feedback, promotion, and general assistance to Projects.
We have gathered vast experience working closely worked with the Aurora Core team ranging from the Operations team to the Business Dev, Marketing, Community and Event teams since Nov 2021 and with that built an encompassing Aurora community ecosystem
Medium: Aurora Community – Medium
What we have done and still doing In the Ecosystem: Project/Protocol side
- Working closely with the Aurora Business DEV, Aurora Marketing team and Operations team to onboard over 150 projects since November 2021
- Working closely with Aurora Marketing team to provide marketing and promotions to project launching on Aurora
- Working closely with the Aurora event team to organise both virtual and live Aurora events from EthDenver 2022 in February to NearCon coming up in September 2022 while also organising monthly Aurora Community Virtual events and having panel Speakers such as Alex Shevshenko of Aurora, Kendall of Proximity and many more founders from Trisolaris, Bastion, Aurigami and founders/teams of other Top protocols on Near and AURORA as speakers. E.g: https://twitter.com/auroracommunit3/status/1506584934865113096
- Built an all round ecosystem group across Telegram, Twitter and Medium Where Teams/developers come to promote their projects, get feedback and also get their initial member/investor base on the Aurora ecosystem
- Help teams/Projects come to build partnerships and collaborations with other Teams/Projects in the ecosystem. This Is possible because we have 90% of the teams/founders developing and running projects on Aurora in the Community
- 24/7 support for new and ols teams navigating around Aurora ecosystem
What we have done and still doing: Community side,
- Built an all round ecosystem group across Telegram, Twitter and Medium Where users and new members come to discuss projects and Aurora, get feedback on the Aurora ecosystem
- Where we help facilitates quick onboarding of both new users and teams into the Aurora ecosystem with education on the mainnet, support and guidance navigating around the ecosystem and protocols
- User enlightenment and education,
- Proper user ecosystem navigation
- Organizing AMAs and Events in collaboration with the Aurora Core marketing team and Event team to enlighten and introduce community members and protocols to updates from both Aurora and New Protocols launching on Aurora
- Built infrastructures such as the Price Bot, The Aurora Community Website to help users identify projects that are kyc’d or are grantees in order to lower their risk. And lastly but not the least built an Aurora Community Contract Revoker to allow the community to easily revoke contracts they do not fully trust anymore and the Price Bot tool that lets community easily track the prices of all tokens on the Aurora network
- The Aurora Community Telegram and Twitter page has also become the de facto community group where users are assured to air their views and also get feedback from not just the community but from the right and intended source.
- Continued Funding of the AURORA Community Team.
- Time Period: from Aug 2022 - Aug 2023
- Where: Aurora Ecosystems
Introduction and Bi-weekly report: Template report which will be sent to you bi-weekly or uploaded in the shared Aurora Community - Aurora Community Dev team shared google drive
Further Value proposition
- Assistance and services provided by the Project-Ops team to thrive the Ecosystem growth:
- Working closely with Aurora Marketing, Operations and Community teams to navigate legal grey areas where the Aurora Core teams are not allowed to speak on or engage on such as pricing, exchanges etc.
- Helping teams in building partnerships and collaborations with other Teams/Projects in the ecosystem. This Is possible because we have relationships with 90% of the teams/founders in the ecosystem and they are also developing and running projects on Aurora in the Community
- We have built and encompassing ecosystem where Teams/developers come to promote their projects, get feedback and also get their initial member/investor base on the Aurora ecosystem
- Smooth onboarding into the Aurora ecosystem for both new users and projects as our foundation and guiding light, the core of our purpose at Aurora Community especially at this very early stages of the Aurora ecosystem.
- Organize and host AMAs (Twitter Spaces, Telegram Chat AMAs, Discord meetings)
- Partnership announcement on Aurora Community ecosystem( Twitter, telegram, Medium)
- Content Creation like Medium Article Guides and Stories
- Partnership and collaborations announcements to the communities
- Technical analysis and detailed write up on projects.
- Recruitment - Connecting with Developers, Promoters, Designers, and other web3 experts
Development of ideas and proposals for the launch of initiatives that solve gaps in the ecosystem
Contribute to the Community Moderation among projects and Ecosystem
Building a sense of community(SOCI) and facilitating the process of people helping each other.
Relay and review feedback from the community
Maintaining and improving engagement
Organise and host community calls
- Aurora Community Lead: Head of Partnerships, Collaborations & interactions With Aurora Core: $2500
- Writer: Head of Medium and analytic writer: $600
- Graphics Designer: $600
- Mods x2: $500×2= $800
- Community Rewards: $500
$500 community rewards in terms of contest quiz or support for any small Aurora Community related project thats not funded.
Monthly - 5,000$ for the team and community related project with KPI as below:
Expected impact and value for the Aurora community/ Metrics/KPIs to track results.
- Onboarding every projects that is launching on Aurora working closely with the Aurora Marketing team to achieve this
- 24/7 Support platform through the Aurora Community Telegram, Twitter channels and upcoming Youtube and Discord Channels to everyone on Aurora from project teams to the community members
- 6 AMAs and hosting to promote projects per month
- Marketing promotions and collaborations with 10 projects/Monthly
- One Monthly Aurora Community Virtual event. Here we have a panel discussion from leaders in the ecosystem on a chosen topic.
- Get feedback from the project based on our support for feedback: satisfaction points calculation of more than 7/10 quarterly