Hi Aurora community!
I’m Stefan from Austria, I am representing NEAR Protocol to the German speaking area. As NEAR MarketingDAO Councils have invited me to the Aurora Guild Program I want to propose to create a German Aurora Guild.
We are a strong German team of community managers, editors and developers and have many contacts with German influencers (Youtube, Twitter, Instagram) and other German communities. Since December 2021 we are representing NEAR Protocol to the German speaking area (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). We are in charge of the German NEAR community and present original coverage and latest news within the NEAR ecosystem in the German speaking area.
For NEAR Protocol we do:
- Translate/write articles about NEAR: NEAR Protocol Deutsch – Medium
- Telegram community management: Telegram: Contact @Near_German
- Twitter account management: https://twitter.com/NEAR_German
- Create Offline/Online events:
- Twitter spaces, Telegram Video chats, Meet-Ups, Hackathons etc.
- AMA Sessions with other German communities (Example: AMA with MEXC German on May 10: Telegram: Contact @MEXC_DE)
- Create Youtube videos with our partners
- Focus on education (e.g. Near University, Blockchain academies)
What problem is the proposal solving?
In Germany, Austria and Switzerland there are many creators, developers and investors that are interested in cryptocurrencies. Over 3 million people currently hold crypto assets in the German-speaking area. There is really a high potential for the cryptocurrency market in the German-speaking area. As there is no German Aurora community we want to create a German Guild because we think that there is a high potential for Aurora too.
Currently there is no German Aurora community on Telegram but people in Germany, Austria and Switzerland love to talk in German. They dare to discuss more in their mother language and they have more trust in German people than in other people. Also there is no content about Aurora in German and no Twitter account where the latest news about Aurora are shared.
How is the problem being solved?
We plan to create a German Aurora community. At the beginning we will focus mainly on Telegram, Twitter and Medium. We plan to do the following tasks:
- Create a German Aurora Telegram group where the users can discuss about Aurora related topics
- Create a German Aurora Twitter account where the latest news about Aurora are shared in German
- Create a German Aurora Medium account where German articles about Aurora are shared
- Grow the community by inviting people from existing German community groups and doing promotions
- Make events on Telegram and Twitter
- Create/translate 6-7 German articles and publish them on the Medium account
- Get in contact with influencers
After the first two months we can add further tasks like AMA sessions with other German communities, create videos/interviews with German Youtubers, do Online/Offline events (e.g. Aurora German Meet-Up) etc. The tasks will be adjusted on your requirements and on the growth of the community. But experience has shown that the tasks listed above are appropriate to start a local community.
- 500-1,000 members on Telegram
- 100-250 members on Twitter
- Support in German language
- Latest news are shared on Twitter and Telegram
- 6-7 German articles about Aurora
- 3 Telegram moderators (daily support): 1800 USDT
- 1 Twitter manager (share latest news about Aurora): 500 USDT
- 6-7 German articles about Aurora: 750 USDT
- Telegram and Twitter promotions to grow community: 300 USDT
- Management costs: Planning, reporting, team meetings, coordination, prepare articles, brainstorming: 600 USDT
Total costs for August and September: 3950 USDT
NEAR Wallet ID: aurora-german.near