Hi Aurora community!
Since August we have been growing an Aurora community for the German-speaking area (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). In the last weeks we set the focus on increasing the engagement. In the next few weeks we want to continue with our work and grow further.
November: [REPORT] Aurora German November 2022
December: [REPORT] Aurora German December 2022
Previous Proposal: [Approved] Aurora German December 2022
Wallet Id: aurora-german.near
Funding scheme: 2 months
Links to the Social Media accounts:
- Telegram chat: Telegram: Contact @Aurora_Deutsch
- Telegram news: Telegram: Contact @aurora_deutsch_news
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Aurora_Deutsch
- Medium: Aurora Deutsch 🇩🇪🇦🇹🇨🇭 – Medium
Why Aurora German?
It’s obvious that there is a high potential in the German-speaking area for dealing with cryptocurrencies. There are many crypto enthusiasts, developers and investors that are interested in cryptocurrencies. Over 3 million people currently hold crypto assets, 44 % of the residents are interested in buying crypto and others have a Start-Up or want to create a Start-Up in the crypto space.
In Germany, Austria and Switzerland there live many people who are financially strong and are capable of investing high amounts in projects. They are also owners or co-owners of well-known Venture capital firms that are investing in the crypto space. We have several investors in our Near German Community and our goal is to convince these investors of Aurora as well.
In the next two months we want to continue with our work on Telegram and Twitter:
- Daily support
- Translating and sharing all news from the Aurora community core group
- Get new users on Telegram + Twitter
- Share the latest news on Discord
- We want to continue to translate/write articles of the Aurora ecosystem in German and present these articles to our community through our Medium account. We think it’s important that there is some content in the German language to engage more German people for the Aurora ecosystem.
We are planning to host many promotional events. Examples: Like/Follow/Invite 3 friends event on Twitter, activity contest on Telegram, quiz on Telegram, prediction events, Giveaway with Aurora Insider etc. The goal is to get more new followers for our community and to increase the engagement. Especially the activity contest on Telegram is according to our experience a good instrument to increase the engagement.
Partnership with Kucoin German:
We are planning to do a partnership with Kucoin German including an AMA session in their group (Telegram: Contact @kucoin_de). There will also be a Warm-Up event where the users will be able to submit questions and get rewards for the best questions. The goal is to present the Aurora project to their users and to get new users for our community.
Partnership with a German crypto community:
We are planning to do a partnership with a further German crypto community. We will do some events with them including an AMA. The goal is to present the Aurora project to their users and to get new users for our community.
2 Youtube Videos:
We want to publish the first German videos about Aurora
Video 1: What is Aurora?
Why Aurora? What are the main features? Tokenomics,…
Video 2: A step-to-step guide for Aurora+
What is Aurora+? What can you do with Aurora+? How do you work with Aurora+?
Therefore we will work together with https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtzHtdNx216FJY33_Hx3R8g. He will help us to create the videos.
Support of Ecosystem projects:
We want to collaborate with Aurora ecosystem projects and promote the projects to our community. We will explain the projects to our community, regularly share the latest news and answer questions about the projects.
- 2000-2500 members in our Telegram group (currently 1300 members)
- 1600-2000 members on Twitter (currently 900 members)
- Latest news within the Aurora ecosystem are shared
- Active Telegram group
- 8+ High quality articles in German Language
- 2 German Youtube videos about Aurora
- Successful partnership with Kucoin German
- Successful partnership with a further German crypto community
- Telegram + Discord: 900 USDT (3 admins)
- Daily support + share the latest news within the Aurora ecosystem
- Twitter: 450 USDT
- Share latest news within the Aurora ecosystem
- 4+ German articles about Aurora: 300 USDT
- Promotional events to grow community (giveaways, activity contests etc.): 400 USDT
- Youtube video: 300 USDT
- Management costs: Leadership, planning, reporting, team meetings, coordination, prepare articles, create partnerships, brainstorming: 300 USDT
Subtotal (1 month): 2650$
- Partnership with Kucoin: 500 USDT (rewards included)
- Partnership with a further German community: 500 USDT (rewards included)
Total costs for January and February: 6300 USDT
NEAR Wallet ID: aurora-german.near