[REPORT] Reddit OPS November

Hello :wave:

Welcome to another Report from the Aurora Reddit Community. Let’s review the last month on Reddit and all the events that we organized for the community and the growth stats!

Approved Proposal: [Approved] Aurora Reddit Community Proposal for NOV-DEC 2022

Previous Month Report: [REPORT] Reddit OPS October

Approved amount: 4000$ for 2 months

Guild: Aurora Reddit

Target wallet : aurorareddit.near

Link to the social media accounts: https://www.reddit.com/r/auroraisnear/

Month : November

It was a tough month for the crypto community, FTX Fud and challenging market conditions didn’t stop us from growing to 442 Members, giving us a total impression of 12675.

Below is the report on the growth of our community campaigns for the month of November!

The main tasks which we covered:

• Disseminated major events, articles, and news from the Aurora Ecosystem to keep our community informed.
  • Interact with various posts that members like and engage with.
  • Managed AMAs.
  • Marketing & Event Outreach of Community Events and AMAs in Different Communities and Approaching Projects for AMAs.
  • Posting other communities’ posts and events details.
  • Removing scam posts.
  • Answering Community questions.

Some of the top posts for this month are:

Event Details:
Here are some details for the Community Campaigns for November:

AMA with Cookbook [01th - 06th November]

We held our first November AMA with Cookbook, a one-stop shop for Smart Contracts.
We received a total of 75 Questions and our guests answered most of the questions and we selected 15 from all.
Here’s the Winner Details
We had around 2000 views from Cookbook AMA.

AMA with Gate.io [07th - 14th November]

We had our 2nd AMA of the month of November with Gate.io. Gate.io is one of the top exchanges on which Aurora is listed.
We received a total of 260 Questions and we answered 30 Questions and we selected them as Winners.
We had around 5000 views from Gate AMA.

AMA with Stader [10th - 15th November]

We had our 3rd AMA of the month of November with Stader. Stader is a multi-blockchain liquid staking platform. At Stader, you can stake NEAR & use NearX to earn juicy yields in DeFi while also earning staking rewards.
We received a total of 100 Questions and our guests answered most of the questions and we selected 10 from all.
We had around 2200 views from Stader AMA.

AMA with Freename [17th - 22th November]

We had our 4th AMA of the month of November with Freename. Freename allows you to create, mint, and own your favourite Web 3.0 TLD.
We received a total of 80 Questions and our guests answered most of the questions and we selected 10 from all.
We had around 3100 views from Freename AMA.

AMA with Atocha Protocol [26th - 30th November]

We had our 5th AMA of the month of November with Atocha Protocol. Atocha Protocol is a Web 3.0 puzzle game protocol that empowers the world’s innovative puzzle game builders and players.
We received a total of 73 Questions and our guests will be answering 10 Questions.
We will share the winner’s details next month as the AMA is yet to be concluded.
We had around 1000 views from Freename AMA.

Community Events/Giveaway:

Aurora Insider x Aurora Reddit "Giveaway x Meme Contest!!

We held our giveaway with Aurora Insider. Users were asked to join both communities and post a meme either on Reddit or on Aurora insider tweet post. We received quite a huge participation.
Here’re the Winner’s Details

Future plans:

• More content and events for our Reddit Community.
  • AMA with other CEX Reddit-based communities.
  • We are already in discussion with the Crypto Reddit team to organize an AMA in December. We will share more details with the community once the event details are finalized.

Funds Distribution

Activity Reward Payouts
Community Moderators $600 for 2 mods
Community Events $100 for a giveaway with Aurora Insider
AMA Community Reward $450 for 4 AMA
AMA Community Reward with Gate.io $300
Marketing & Event Outreach of Community Events and AMA $500

Thanks, everyone for your support!
#AuroraisNear
@ell @Alex_J

7 Likes

thanks for your good work and clear report! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hello Aurora Reddit,

I just stumbled across this report and I’m glad I did. Reddit is an addiction from by past that I’ve been away from for some time. I don’t know how I overlooked you guys. You’re correct in says that last month was tough for all of crypto. November’s AMAs looked great. Congrats on still being able to bring in members. I joined up before writing this.

I understand Aurora has a projects section on their website. However, I wish Aurora had an easy to click jumper page to main staples like Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, YouTube, these forums, ect. Also, maybe Aurora’s main Twitter page can give you a shout out for some crossover attention from another platform. I truly think Aurora Reddit needs more attention and I’m here to help. Wish you the best!

-Fatcow

3 Likes