[Approved] RU Community Guild (Youtube contest for Aurora+) May 2022

Greetings, all Aurora Community.

[ABOUT US]
I would like to begin by introducing myself and our guild.
Vlad - Community Manager NEAR RU Guild.
Our guild consists of two community managers(Vlad, Andrew), including me, the best developer of cool guild tools and founder of the youtube channel Zavodil - Vadim, two moderators of our Telegram channel(Yura, Alyona)+ 2 moderators of the gaming channel + our translators.

RU community has been working closely with NEAR and Aurora and continuously support localization for websites of both orgs.

Recently, we’ve been trying to work closely with our ecosystem projects, we translate and publish news about many projects(Aurora/NEAR).

We also did AMA sessions with Aurora CEO Alex Shevchenko and with projects from the Aurora ecosystem.

We made a massive competition for Youtube videos.
A full list of the works of our participants.

I would also like to show the winning videos about Aurora.

Reports about our guild, and what we did exactly, you can always find on the NEAR forum.

When Aurora+ launched, we distributed codes and helped influencers work out the platform and how they could use the referral link.

NEAR Announces - 5.4k subs (our Telegram-channel)
Откройте для себя Aurora+ - 2,2k views
Друзья, не волнуйтесь, команда Aurora занимается порталом Aurora+, все проблемы будут решены как можно скорее - 1,9k views
Запустили викторину, которая поможет получить вам коды доступа к платформе Aurora+ - 1,5k views
Подробности об эксклюзивной коллекции NFT “Aurobots” платформы Aurora+ - 1,5k views
And we did some articles on the material that CEO Aurora Alex Shevchenko was able to tell users in our chat room.

Incrypted - 125k subs
Aurora запускает Aurora+ - 21,1k views
UPD: Коды для регистрации на Aurora+ - 20,2k views

Moni Team - 28k subs
Апдейты? Была Aurora, стала Aurora + - 3k views
Хочешь инвайт в Aurora+? Окей! (розыгрыш) - 2.6k views
Раздаем инвайты в Aurora+ - 2.8k views

theVSЁ - 56k subs
Аврора, но не крейсер - 17.6k views

Double Top - 87k subs
Aurora анонсировали Aurora+ - 21.3k views

Crypto Lamer - 17k subs
Аврора +, Проблемы - - 7k views

Drops Daily - 17k subs
Блокчейн Aurora ведет презентацию (работает на NEAR) - 11,5k views
Aurora запустила платформу Aurora+ - 5k views

Крипто Нарния NEWS - 20k subs
Блокчейн Aurora ведет презентацию (работает на NEAR) - 7,6k views
Байтят Apple - 8,3k views
Тим Кук? - 10,2k views

ICO инвестор - 30,7k subs
Aurora запустили Aurora+ - 6,2k views

I also personally sent out codes to all of our contest winners and prize winners from our past contest on Youtube so they could have access and explore the platform for the new contest.
We also made a quiz for the community where they could get the codes.

[PROPOSAL]
We’ve announced a new youtube contest to help attract more users to the Aurora+ platform.
Создайте уникальное видео про платформу Aurora+, и разделите призовой фонд в 3,000$ (в AURORA токенах)!.

We will send most of the money to the winners of the contest + we have added a referral contest to it, we also plan to make a quiz for an AMA session with CEO Aurora Alex Shevchenko.

Payout: rucommunity.near
Owner: Vadim
1000 AURORA (or $3.5 for 1 AURORA = $3500)

8 Likes

Good evening, great job.

3 Likes

hey @Vladislav_vl25 welcome to Aurora :slight_smile: thanks for the push, great results!

3 Likes

Ahhh yeah! Let public know more about Aurora trough influencers. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

100%. We’ll also be posting the participants and their videos of our new contest soon.

4 Likes

Main report (but not the final)

A total of 15 participants/15 works took part in our competition.

Unfortunately, not all of them fit the criteria of the contest, and for the final vote was submitted 11 works.

Procent

CryptoRules

IN КРИПТОВАЛЮТА WE TRUST

Crypto Pro

Bitcoin инвестиции

Crypto High quality Projects

Жизнь в крипте

Ростиксон

CryptoKit

LEPSUS

Crypton

CryptoGang

Sleep dealer

Savik

NSeven Projects

The best works were chosen by our community.

We also rewarded the authors of 4 good videos that didn’t reach the finals.

And one good work on a Ukrainian language, the channel did not fit the competition criteria, but the work is good.

Final contest results

What difficulties we had to face, regretfully, the contest was held in a period of greater volatility and the exchange rate for Aurora was changing.

But many thanks to the Aurora team, they sent tokens in ratio to the required amount, and we had to change the prizes of the contest.

We asked with a reserve for contests and we still have some stock, so the report will certainly be supplemented.

We received 2,693 Aurora tokens.

:1st_place_medal:Crypton — 600 Aurora tokens

:2nd_place_medal:Procent — 300 Aurora tokens

:3rd_place_medal:CryptoRules — 200 Aurora tokens

IN КРИПТОВАЛЮТА WE TRUST — 100 Aurora tokens

Crypto Pro — 100 Aurora tokens

Crypto High quality Projects — 100 Aurora tokens

Sleep dealer — 100 Aurora tokens

Savik — 50 Aurora tokens (good video on a Ukrainian language)

100 Aurora tokens were distributed for the final community vote (5 winners).

This was another minor activity for members of our community.

The people who voted for the best works also participated in such a lottery.

We also organized a quiz after the AMA session with CEO Aurora Alex Shevchenko and gave away prizes in Aurora tokens + prizes for best questions on AMA.

40 Aurora tokens were distributed by us for the quiz and 15 for the best questions at the AMA session.

The guild’s DAO decided to give me 100 Aurora tokens for main work.

-600 (First place on our contest)

-300 (Second place on our contest)

-200 (Third place on our contest)

-400 (4*100 - Contest incentive prizes)

-50 (Savik - Contest incentive prizes)

-40 Quiz for AMA with the Aurora Team

-15 Best questions on AMA

-100 - cronus.near (Vlad’s account)

-100 - final community vote

888 Aurora tokens still on our balance.

We are planning a series of contests, quizzes and various activities to promote the Aurora network.

All distributions were accomplished from the address sender.community.near

You can always see who and what amounts of our participants have been awarded.

6 Likes

Vladislav, videos were great, some youtubers are real pros!
We took some of them to partnership for promo after your Aurora reviews, enjoying to work with them.

6 Likes

@Vladislav_vl25 this is amazing. I was already well aware of the professionalism of Near RU Guild in the Near Realm, now I come to realize your outreach in Aurora too.

From Near Malaysia, we aspire to be as professional, hardworking, and well-managed as your guild one day!

thanks for the mentoring,
Antonio.

4 Likes

Thank you, friend, for such kind words.
I’m glad to see so many guild members from our ecosystem.

As the first guild to request funds for a video contest about Aurora+, we did separate reports.
However, our contest report was not published on the NEAR forum because this work was funded by Aurora.

On the one hand, Aurora and NEAR are one and the same; on the other hand, by focusing on EVM, our marketing should be more focused. IMHO.

I hope that together we can find a way that has brought more people from other EVM networks into this world. And not only EVM.

I hope that the authors of these videos will prove themselves and help others know more about our ecosystem. :blush:

2 Likes