Aurora Community Grants Program empowers the Aurora Community to access funding for marketing and other activities furthering the overall growth and expansion of the Aurora ecosystem.
The main focus is on active, good-standing guilds in the community and the broad geographic diversity of the guild’s members and regional influencers. But even if your community is at an early stage and has not created a value contribution model yet, you are very welcome in the Aurora Community Grants Program.
What kinds of proposals are accepted?
- Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, etc.);
- Blogs, articles, guides, media;
- Influencers and writers;
- Hackathons, events, workshops, AMA, etc.;
- Other marketing campaigns.
AURORA Community grants program team members:
AURORA Community grants program team members’ responsibilities:
- Develop guidelines for proposal submission;
- Develop guidelines for reporting;
- Review proposals;
- Incentivize the Aurora Community to submit high-quality proposals;
- Give feedback on time;
- Review reports and prepare advice and plans to improve marketing activities and campaigns.
How to Apply for Aurora Community grant?
Create a “new topic” in Aurora Community category on the Aurora forum;
Make sure your post title begins with [Proposal], please use tag “proposals”
Give a brief overview in the title, for example:
[Proposal] August social media budget for Yabadaba DAO
What to include in a proposal:
- Guild, community, project name;
- Region, country (for statistics), a number of members in your guild, community, or project;
- Links on social media and how many members in the social media;
- Please, introduce yourself and your teammates;
- Funding scheme: Monthly / Quarterly / KPI-based / One-time;
- Proposal summary, be sure to include:
- What problem is the proposal solving?
- How is the problem being solved?
- Expected impact and value for the Aurora community;
- Metrics/KPIs to track results.
- Links to similar proposals on the forum (if applicable);
Note: Getting rewards can take up to 4 or more weeks. Please plan your proposals and funding requests.
- Funding Details
- Total requested amount in USD;
Note: Approved proposals will be paid out in $AURORA tokens. The Aurora community grants program aims to fund proposals up to $10000. Approved proposal doesn’t mean that approved payment will be executed. Applicants should complete and pass KYC/KYB, sign required paperwork.
Please include in your proposal the following information:
- Near Wallet ID
- YOUR name
- Telegram handle
The Aurora Community grants team member will review your proposal and give feedback on the forum and decide to approve or reject the proposal, or request additional information. If additional information was requested, the applicant has five calendar days for an answer; otherwise, the Proposal will be closed, status [Closed].
A proposal is approved - status [Approved] if it received two positive decisions on the forum from the Aurora Community grants team members.
A proposal is rejected (status [Rejected]) if it received at least one negative decision on the forum from the Aurora Community grants team members.
If your proposal [Approved], you will receive a personal message in your mailbox on the forum.
How to submit a report?
The report is an essential part of transparency in the Aurora Community.
- Create a post “new topic” in the Aurora Community category on the Aurora forum;
- Make sure your post title begins with [Report], please use tag “report”
- Give a brief overview in the title, for example:
[Report] August social media budget for Yabadaba DAO.
Structure of report
The following is the required structure for this reporting and suggested metrics for project success:
Please include a link to the Approved proposal on the Aurora forum;
Approved amount in $;
Share information about achieved KPIs:
- Month (For which month is this report)
- Main Сontent (Videos, Articles, Metrics)
- Daily Content (Posts in Telegram, Instagram, Twitter) + (Show the numbers that were with those that have become)
- Events (AMAs, any events and contests)
- Grants (What were the funds spent on (amount - purpose - destination))
- Growth your media (Show the numbers that were with those that have become)
Compare results with initial targets.
How will the report look like?
[Report] Next Guild August 2022
Approved amount in $
2 videos on Youtube
4 articles in Medium
Telegram News Channel - 67 in August / 50 were in last month
Progress: 34% (+17 posts)
Twitter - 65 in August / 50 were in last month
Progress: 30% (+15 posts)
AMA with Trisolaris
AMA with Aurigami
AMA with crypto communities XXX to attract users to our chatroom
50 Aurora - CM Jessy’s salary
30 Aurora - Moderator Alex,s salary
100 Aurora - Rewards for meme contest (10 winners)
Telegram (link on your Telegram) - 67 in August / 50 were in last month
Progress: 34% (+17 posts)
Twitter (link on your Twitter) - 65 in August / 50 were in last month
Progress: 30% (+15 posts)
If you planned something else in the submitted proposal and did not perform it, you can write why and what was the reason for the blocking of this or that action.