[Closed] Aurora community expansion

I’m an known name with the Bear ecosystem and Aurora ecosystem and want and plan to onboard a lot more users from different chains through education of the ecosystem through my Twitter, in the form of threads, articles, videos tutorials, guides and walkthroughs.

My Twitter account is @NearGuru_

2 Likes

Hello, could you please update your proposal and include information about:

• a number of members in your guild, community, or project;
  • Links on social media and how many members in the social media;
  • Please, introduce yourself and your teammates;
  • What problem is the proposal solving?
  • How is the problem being solved?
  • Expected impact and value for the Aurora community;
  • Metrics/KPIs to track results.

Thank you and have a good one!

2 Likes
  • a number of members in your guild, community, or project; *So seen as an influencer you could apply so its just myself so far
  • Links on social media and how many members in the social media; @nearguru_ on Twitter
  • Please, introduce yourself and your teammates; I am Sean aka NearGuru I am educator within Near, i originally came from Solana, i have experience in marketing for projects, blog articles and advising along with creating engaging content to onboard new users in to Near/aurora and also educate people already in
  • What problem is the proposal solving? Lack of activity and engagement, onboarding more users in to NEAR/AURORA through creative tweets, threads, articles and Youtube video tutorials, walkthrough and education
  • How is the problem being solved? Mentioned above But by leveraging the power of my Twitter account/influence but also through engaging and actually educating users - Also thought about creating a discord or group for Aurora education, trading, defi and staking and providing all info to help the community.
  • Expected impact and value for the Aurora community; Educate the NEAR/ SOLANA/ ETH users to the aurora side of things, the benefits, the pros of using the platform and the various Dapps available
    ** Metrics/KPIs to track results. This can be through my social media analytics/engagement and activity I can provide Twitter Analytics when needed and also by tweets
2 Likes

hi! how to become your student?

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your proposal. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find significant information (budget, KPI) to decide.

1 Like

Hy @Nearguru
Thank you for the proposal , remember that there are opportunities for other offers as well, don’t be disappointed, we will wait for your other offers

Thanks!

4 Likes

Ah ok was not 100% sure how it fully worked, wasn’t sure if you would offer a proposal amount based on info given.

Also KPI? I assumed if you wanted you would ask but happy to send you any metrics if needed

Regarding budget it would be used between research of content through out Aurora, Equipment upgrade for podcasts, article creation (time invested) community building, possible Aurora community on discord. Content creation about the Aurora ecosystem, so nft projects, Dapps, defi staking, onboarding new users, cross-chain info, bridging to near and eth etc

NEAR Guru, namaste
i follow your twitter and appreciate your job, that’s why was feeling encouraged by your post :blush:

here and now the matter is, as i see, just in following the guide, provided for us
as well as these questions were leading there

it worked for me to look at the approved proposals and study from them about structure

hope i could be helpful a bit :pray:

2 Likes