[Closed] JMA_DAO Aurora Boat Party

Continuing the discussion from [Proposal] JMA_DAO Native Web3 Community Series A Funding Request:

JMA_DAO is a Native web3 startup tech unicorn project under development, Our MVP will be lunched on the Aurora Network by 2023!

And we are currently seeking a series A funding of $4M to develop and lunch our MVP in 2023.

=============

JMA_DAO Aurora Boat Party

Highlight of the jma_dao Aurora Boat party! Aurora Airdrop!

Purpose: The purpose of the Aurora Boat party is to create awareness while we host our community first public appearance as we go into the process of seeking and receiving funding request. We would be inviting and interacting with professionals, vendors, farmers etc. The masses that makes up the jma_dao community.

Find and follow us around the ecosystem.

JMoss-Architecture-DAO on Github!

jma_dao on twitter

jma_dao on facebook

jma_dao on telegram

jma_dao on instagram

jma_dao on sobol.io

jma_dao on youtube.

jma_dao survival fund on juice.money

jma_dao guild.xyz.

jma_dao discord link.

jma_dao on medium featured Aurora is Near Article

The Importance of funding this party.

• Connect with the Masses to be onboarded on jma-dao in preparation for 2023 Beta Testing!

We are developing a native and diversified community for the masses on aurora mainnet, we need to official meet few (by extension all our community members) of our important community members to be completely onboarded and to be Intune with our goals and mission.

For Example meet Yamie Integrated Stores one of our community members, a vendor store with more than 8,000 customers and three active YouTube accounts.

• Introduce jma_dao web3 community project on Aurora to the commercial and the professional public and the general masses, in preparation for our testnet activities.

We would introduce Aurora to the public and show how to use the Aurora mainnet, in preparation to using the jma_dao wallet and payment system on Aurora mainnet.

• Discuss and Introduce the jma_dao mission , goals, strategy and development to our current major sake holders and community members.

Examples;

1. Yamie Integrated Stores CEO.
    A major stake holder, a collection of skincare stores with more than 8,000 customer base. They have agreed to be onboarded to the jma_dao community. The process has been initiated via;
  1. Rogue Studio co-founder.
    A major stake holder, a 3d visualization design company with more than 3,500 customer base, they have accepted to be part of our community and we have initiated the onboarding process in preparation of our MVP on Aurora Minnet.

Verified Executive Attendee Community Member List.

Vendor community member.
CEO + 4 representatives from the YIS community.
Current followers 8,000 plus on Instagram.

3d visualization design company.
5 representatives; co-founder 1, co-founder 2, CTO, Inhouse Blockchain Expert, Staff member.
Current followers 3,500 plus on Instagram.

Local Market place for tailoring needs.
5 representatives; CEO + 4 community members.
Current followers 14,400 plus on Instagram.

Shopping and Retail Jewelry Accessories Brand.
  3 representatives: CEO + 2 community members.
  current followers 1,400 plus on Instagram. 

Plus other members not listed here, making a total of 50 community members to be present at the Boat party, including local frontend and backend developers within the community.

jma_dao Aurora Boat Party!

JMA_DAO Aurora Boat Party.

Event Program.

Funding Request Allocation.

Smart Contract address. 0x8604CB8ed74a9AcC91581d9785467ae04256A06B
Near Contract ID. jmoss.near

$50,000 Aurora Airdrop.

AURORA IS NEAR

hello @fairy nice to meet your acquaintance. You might have to pay a very close attention to the details of this project. And also realize there are more than 7.9 billion people on the planet.

I live in a rural community and more that 70 percent of my community members, including me are starving, because the other minority that is not the masses controls and greatly influence the market and the economy.

Question 1. How will the poor masses use the commerce and vendor platforms that is not in their control.
I think we need to leave our hood, head to where the major players are and tell them that Aurora is Near!

Then we can utilize the power in a decentralize community and system.

Another Question! What do you do with web3 if there is an existential treat to an indigenous people?

Just like Ukraine, my people are dying, not only of war, but flood as a result of the degenerating climate change. Here is how we are trying to raise funds with web3.

We are taking Aurora from the rural communities to the star players and stake holders of our elite and entire community ecosystem, the masses.

We need them for us to do extremely great in scaling the adoption and web3 use case of the blockchain technology.

JMA_DAO Contract Address :

JMA_DAO Aurora Boat Party Live Airdrop Details.

Proposed Date of Party: 30th of December 2022

Departure Location: Landmark Beach

Numbers and Strategy

Hello Great AUROREANS! @ell @johanga @Alex_J @Vladislav_vl25. I am flabbergasted and filled with joy to see how far we have come as a community. I require great help in building a great future on Aurora in the Nearest Future. I will require great help from the community as we work to archive greatness.

I am not sure what the response time for a #fast-grants is, but we belief it would be soonest.

The jma_dao Aurora Boat Party Is a great opportunity for us to spend time with our community stakeholders, members of the community that has a ripple effect as a leading and influential community members. It’s a ripple effect in tens of thousands!

A million Drops of web3 for the Masses.

hi gm!

want to share my thoughts as correctly as possible
but
more than half of our teams are living under bombs without electricity

it’s not polite to post such a proposal in current times

or send these boats to Ukraine and save our guys from there, please

hope didn’t hurt you
even your proposal is confusing very much!!

2 Likes

I totally agree with @fairy on this,
to even do such an event from 5pm to 5am
And 5am for closing notes, it is abit ridiculous, most people would be tired and attention span would be near zero by then.

Yet alone on a yacht/boat or whatsoever, it should be done at grassroots level and build up from there, which wouldn’t require 100k usd as quoted by @jma_dao, start small , build repo, build small conversions and wallet creations then maybe a year from now after constant growth, it might be realistic.

For now and in the current global economic situation, it is way too unreasonable to ask for such a huge sum.

Just my thoughts on this

2 Likes

Hello mate!
A great initiative for your project. Also, considering the growth and interaction level in your channels, isn’t it better you continue building before you think of a boat party?

I mean that amount can even go a long way for your ideas in your project rather than this party.

My thoughts though.

Happy Holidays :christmas_tree:

I see how the word “party” makes it looks and sounds like ridiculousness, the importance of this proposal is the importance of onboarding the decision makers and the crowd pullers. Proposal for building is in the details of our proposed $4M series A funding.

We will review this proposal and make the appropriate adjustment that will only consider the most important channels and activities that our community urgently needs for scaling while our party is postponed to the best possible time in the NEARest Aurora future; having in mind , if you want to mingle and onboard the elites that runs the micro and macro community, you have to find and meet them at their comfort zone.

hence, our boat party.

Our initial logic was, you have a direct connection to the CEOs of a community member with 1M followers, we will reach the CEO and incentivize him/her/they to reach the 1M community members and easily onboard them.

The Inversion of our strategy is to radically onboard the 1Million different sub-communities on the local levels through physical low budget and intensive crash course activations in different locally community town halls with incentives.

There would be an adjustment to this Proposal within the next few days, please help, review, like and most importantly approve, so we can get active and scale our performance in all channels and community.

Note: I still think the boat/yatch party is a great proposal with a different perspective, and also we are greatly open to insights and adjustments for sake of web3 governance and community project proposals.

5am - 5pm is not too long a time to host an event of this nature. We have hosted such events as professional event and project managers for multinational corporations, in our early years as a startup tech, it is very effective. Most times the problem is the funding requirement for it.

If this is about raising funds, there are many VCs within the NEAR ecosystem that supports a lot.

Have you considered NEAR Big Brains?

It’s a kind of pre-fund raising activity. Would you be willing to be part of the jma_dao community? And please can you refer me to NEAR Big Brains? and also maybe share the link.

We are radically building on Aurora!