[Rejected] Aurora India August Month

That shouldn’t be a question when it isn’t mentioned anywhere in the proposal. Let’s not make it irrelevant

This website will surely help.

It isn’t forced, the only thing mentioned is that Hindi is the most spoken language. It’s not said that Indian users ONLY understand hindi.

You can call team member from hero names why you call as villan :rofl:

It means that here in India, language and culture gets changed in few kms.

1 Like

If you look by this point then I guess the whole idea of having regional communities is wrong :thinking:

Your thoughts @ell , should NEAR or Aurora stop Regional communities ?

Why don’t you guys just post in English… Problem solved… Don’t bring languages here India is not famous for hindi it famous for accepting all languages.
So please guys @zubairansari07 @SanketN81 @Darkseid stop talking about hindi.

It seem like you trying out cast the other language people in India. So try to remove the hindi point. It getting bigger issues.

I will say that again see what i have written and mentioned :wink:
100+ and 1600+ refrence is present

It’s becoming an issue for you, not us mate. You are not accepting the fact about Hindi being the major language in India. Sanket attached the proof. Please look at it or you can dyor as well.

About Posting in English, I don’t understand what’s the point of regional communities if we post in English? If the individual is capable enough to understand english fluently then why is the need of having regional guilds? He/she can go to Global group easily.

We are not restricting anyone to post in their regional language or English. It’s upto their choice. @Zeus Hope you understand before dragging it further.

Wont deny.
Apart from Tamil Nadu i see people know hindi and are helpful while having conversation.
But i do agree on other part also that its difficult for others to get into hindi as you move out of central india.
Like you cant even talk in rural haryana in hindi. You will be seen as someone from Foreign(Firangi).
Challenges will always be there but thats where a helpful community comes forward

1 Like

Thank you for explaining sir and this is correct. India is very large country, but recently i visited india for 3 months from jan 2021, i like the why you people speak hindi. I visited North ans South part both and both looks similar quit different in some way such as food and wearables. But most of people knows hindi very well. Also some people said me banglore that hindi is our national language. I’m proud of you if you make aurora content in hindi.
Because the population of India is around 1,300,000,000 and that of Russia is around 140,000,000. So if Russian people make aurora on russia in their russian language you habe to make content in your national language rather than English.

Note: Numbers are as per Google

2 Likes

Agreed, that’s why we didn’t say to other guys to stop their work and post content in their language. Everyone is free to contribute in the capacity they can.
The forum is open to all, we brought our proposal taking targeted audience in mind. I don’t understand what’s the grudges and attack game by bringing alt accounts into forum just to comment here.

I would let the councils decide as I said before. I’d request to the fellow people to wait for the council’s review. We would avoid responding just to let the councils speak first.

Mixing things.
Its always welcome to have material in regional language and thats why we have regional communities too.
And at the end there is a cost benefit analysis too.
One cant expect a project to be in sentinelese language for some 100 people. There is always resource constraint and i see these proposals to target certain audience.
Same concept in BINANCE india AVALANCHE india etc. and they have been fruitful for sure when it comes to community.

1 Like

Thanks for acknowledging our point. :blush:

1 Like

bcoz i believe in VILLIANS more than heroes.
Live like a villain and die as a hero

Live like villain then no one come on your funeral except your family members

Live like HERO public will come on your funeral amd it would be proud for your parents

HAHA. No grudges sir.
Thats why we all are different and have diversity from thoughts itself.
I would like to Quote Bhagwat Geeta here. But alien language issue

2 Likes

Then what’s about other languages in India?

So you need to support this proposal if you are an indian

I’m not against hindi, I’m just asking what’s about the other language people in India?

1 Like