Hello, Aurora Malaysia Council here!
Aurora Council is formed by
- EY (Aurigami)
- Azim (SekolahKrypto)
- Yudh (Etherscan)
- Haoxiang (Asia Pacific University Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Club, aka APU BCC)
- Beryn (3six9 NFT marketplace)
- Kelson (Octopus Network)
- Antonio (NEARStarter, Near+Aurora incubator)
- J Leon Y (multichain defi connoisseur)
The council may vary based on initial months of journey and potential talented Malaysian candidates applying to join.
TavernDAO will not join the council due to stretched bandwidth of their members but has signalled its interest to support in all means they can.
Telegram Group: Telegram: Contact @auroraMalaysiaGuild
These are some of the events we have lined up for September and October.
Several AMAs lined up (aiming to do at least one every 2 weeks): 3six9, Aurigami, Shardeez, NEARStarter, NEX perps orderbook DEX, … and whichever protocol wants to!
2nd edition of myBuilders (Malaysian builders) meeting for brainstorming & networking in partnership with Near Malaysia Guild (first one can be accessed here: [REPORT] MyBUILDERS Kick-off Event by Near Malaysia - Regional Hubs - NEAR Forum )
This second event will be dedicated to “building on Aurora chain”. As always, projects from all chains are welcome to join and network.
Multichain Voyage event by APU University (400 attendees expected). Confirmed L1 representatives include Ethereum, Polygon, Algorand, Near, Solana, Osmosis, Cardano. And of course, AURORA!!! EY (Aurigami founder and council member) will speak about Aurora, and the whole council will be there! Antonio & Yudh, wo council members, are part of the event core organization team.
Aurora Malaysia Grand KickOff. Targeting ~200-300 attendees by co-organizing with sister entities of our council, like Asia Pacific University, SekolahKrypto, Near Malaysia, ACCESS, …
Study potential collaborations with Women In Blockchain Asia (WIBA) and other universities in the region (UNITEN)
Collaborate with SEED Academy on possible Solidity developer course.
Any excess funding would be rolled into Nov-Dec, where we are equally planning:
- Recurring myBUILDERS event.
- Coding workshop (Solidity + Aurora) in partnership with SEED & NEAR Singapore Guild.
- Other events in partnership with Asia Pacific University / TavernDAO / …
Over the next two months, the KPIs are to :
• Help connect 3 project founders create 3 pitch decks and connect to VCs.
• Help 3 projects submit Grant Proposal / Fast Grant in Aurora.
• Help 20 new Malaysians sign up for Near Academy & Near University Courses
• Sign MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with MRANTI (govt linked institution), Asia Pacific University.
• Hit 500 members in Telegram and Twitter
• Hit 90 members in myBUILDERS group
EY, Azim, Yudh, Haoxiang, Beryn, Kelson, Antonio, Leon.
Aurora Malaysia Council.