[Rejected] Hak Research - Defi Aurora Vietnam

thanks your reply, i hope you spend a certain priority for the appearance and high insight content for AURORA and NEAR.

Happy to see your next content on your channels.

Thx.

1 Like

Thank you a lot!

Thank you for your proposal . Let’s start to build great Aurora community with this first step
Thank you !

It’s not clear why this proposal was rejected, we haven’t been able to discuss it in detail with you yet. You are simply bricked.

I used to do marketing for a real estate company, I understand that: “If you want to get more new users you have to go where there are really many new users”

You support the proposal to create a separate channel and all content built on it must be written about Aurora. But actually you won’t have many users at all because most of the followers are still Near and they switch to follow 1 more channel of Aurora.

With us, we have a lot of users in many different ecosystems Polkadot, Mina, Arbitrum, Optimism, StarkNet, Fantom, Oasis,… through us the number of users knowing and using the new Aurora skyrocketed.

The fact that you want to build your own channel for Aurora is a good idea, but it’s really just like a beautiful jacket with little use.

Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to resubmit proposal next quarter. Have a great day!

1 Like

Sorry… Just an opinion, the moderator here should be able to explain in detail why this proposal was rejected. :pray:t2: