[REPORT] AURORA Community Mods Ops Team APRIL

GM/GN AURORA Fam, Presenting our April month report of activities done by the Community Mods Ops team.

Telegram :

Total overview : 13k+ members | 176.3k messages

Discord :

Overview : 14.1k members

What we did collectively :

• Provided 24/7 support on Telegram, Discord, Community Tech Support group and Helpscout.
  • Closely looked for users’ comments and query on Twitter.
  • News stream channel and official announcements on Telegram.
  • Attended community mods weekly sync for the updates from the team.
  • Presented issues and technical problems to the DevRel and Engineering team with regular update of Tech questions sheet every week.
  • Worked closely with the dev support team for tech related questions of users.
  • Regular update of help page templates, Notion, Miro and templates document.
  • Helped users with initial gas fee in AETH when they needed.
  • Attended Regional communities and projects’ AMAs and reviewed them.
  • Kept users safe from scams by removing bots, scammers and encouraging them to not interact with unofficial sources.
  • Working on community service skills with Chainbay.

Brief work description of each mod :

Zubair : 8 hours online at Telegram, discord & helpscout on weekdays. 12 hours online on Weekends. Apart from regular support, checked on tasks execution of each mod, helped them with some answers. Wrote proposals and reports for the Ops. Presented tech questions and issues to DevRel and Engineering team weekly. Worked on Miro, Templates Doc and regularly updated official help.aurora.dev page.

Ros : Moderating and engaging on Telegram, discord and managing HelpScout around 8 hours on weekdays and constantly providing support to the users with various queries with my team members and also helping each regarding various topics on the ecosystem.

Aman: Was active 8 hours on Weekdays + 12 hours on weekends to answer the queries on all the platforms (TG, HelpScout & Discord). Shilled the events of Aurora Ecosystem. Provided the gas fees (in ETH, AURORA & NEAR) to the users who were unable to complete the transaction due to gas fees. Prep

TH∆⋈OS : On weekdays 8 hours, and on weekends 12 hours spent at Telegram, Discord, and Help Scout. Aside from regular support, Aurora’s official events are shared with all regional guilds, handling #announcements channel on Discord, Helped in preparing templates doc. Synced with the team to provide a better experience to users.

rexux : My role involves providing support for a total of 8 hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends, primarily through the platforms of Telegram, Discord, and HelpScout. In addition to this, I am responsible for maintaining the Discord server. As part of my duties, I am responsible for creating channels for new AURORA partners and ensuring that the #community-news channel is regularly updated. I also help to create messages for the news stream and am responsible for maintaining Aurora’s near.social and mastodon presence.

Sammy: Providing appropriate solutions to users queries 8 hours on weekdays, with quick response on Telegram, Discord and Helpscout. while also making myself available when needed outside my shift. Trying as much as possible to simplify each process to users for better understanding and easy operation.

Dk : Helps aurora regional communities in all possible way, create a weekly grow report & thread post for aurora community, review monthly reports, have a monthly synchronization call with regional leaders, remind the leaders about engagement, and give feedback on community KPI’s, managed event and budget section info in aurora dashboard, and much more…

Dinesh : Worked on exploring multiple new features/additions for Aurora Dashboard, created comprehensive documents, product designs, prototypes. I’ve also over looked the development of new features, improvements, and testing of Aurora Dashboard with constant updates. Also working on exploring dashboard for Near Marketing DAO along with El and Kaz.

Thanks everyone for reading the report. We assure to provide 24/7 support to the AURORA community.

Note : No Admin will DM you first, beware of scammers. Never share your seedphrase!!! Stay safe Aurora community :green_heart:

Best regards,

AURORA Community Mods Ops Team

Aurora Telegram | Discord | Community Tech Support Group | Help page | Aurora Community Near Social | Mastodon

6 Likes