GM/GN AURORA Fam, Presenting our June month report of activities done by the Community Mods Ops team.
Total overview : 13.3k+ members | 189.5k messages
Overview : 17.1k members
What we did collectively :
- Provided 24/7 support on Telegram, Discord, Community Tech Support group and Helpscout.
- Closely looked for users’ comments and query on Twitter.
- News stream channel and official announcements on Telegram.
- Attended community mods weekly sync for the updates from the team.
- Presented issues and technical problems to the DevRel and Engineering team with regular update of Tech questions sheet every week.
- Worked closely with the dev support team for tech related questions of users.
- Regular update of help page templates, Notion and templates document.
- Attended Regional communities and projects’ AMAs and reviewed them.
- Reviewed Zealy claims collectively and helped users with their queries related to campaigns Galxe and Zealy.
- Kept users safe from scams by removing bots, scammers and encouraging them to not interact with unofficial sources.
Brief work description of each mod :
Zubair : 8 hours online at Telegram, discord & helpscout on weekdays. 12 hours online on Weekends. Apart from regular support, checked on tasks execution of each mod, helped them with some answers. Wrote proposals and reports for the Ops. Presented tech questions and issues to DevRel and Engineering team weekly. Worked on templates Doc and regularly updated official help.aurora.dev page.
Ros : Moderating and engaging on Telegram, discord and managing HelpScout around 8 hours on weekdays and constantly providing support to the users with various queries with my team members and also helping each regarding various topics on the ecosystem.
Aman: Was active 8 hours on Weekdays + 12 hours on weekends to answer the queries on all the platforms (TG, HelpScout & Discord). Shilled the events of Aurora Ecosystem.
TH∆⋈OS : On weekdays 8 hours, and on weekends 12 hours spent at Telegram, Discord, and Help Scout. Synced with the team to provide a better experience to users.
rexux : My role involves providing support for a total of 8 hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends, primarily through the platforms of Telegram, Discord, and HelpScout. In addition to this, I am responsible for maintaining the Discord server. As part of my duties, I am responsible for creating channels for new AURORA partners and ensuring that the #community-news channel is regularly updated. I also help to create messages for the news stream and am responsible for maintaining Aurora’s near.social and mastodon presence.
Sammy: Providing appropriate solutions to users queries 8 hours on weekdays, with quick response on Telegram, Discord and Helpscout. while also making myself available when needed outside my shift. Trying as much as possible to simplify each process to users for better understanding and easy operation.
Dk : Helps aurora regional communities in all possible way, create a weekly grow report & thread post for aurora community, review monthly reports, have a monthly synchronization call with regional leaders, remind the leaders about engagement, and give feedback on community KPI’s, managed event and budget section info in aurora dashboard, and much more…
Thanks everyone for reading the report. We assure to provide 24/7 support to the AURORA community.
Note : No Admin will DM you first, beware of scammers. Never share your seedphrase!!! Stay safe Aurora community
AURORA Community Mods Ops Team