Hello, Aurora community!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to build the Aurora Vietnam community in Q4’22!
While this week 19th-26th Dec will be the Xmas week and year-end holidays, we would like to report earlier for your feedback & planning 2023.
Approved amount in $
Aurora Vietnam guild
Here is our report comparing between plan & actual for Oct, Nov, Dec 2022:
|No||Activity||Plan||Actual||Growth %||Grant/ month|
|1||Twitter content strategy & execution||*Oct: 20 posts, 55K impressions/ month and 11K followers||October: NEAR VN: 191 post, 158K impressions => 11K followers - Proof: A-nh-chu-p-Ma-n-hi-nh-2022-12-18-lu-c-08-31-28 — ImgBB||100%|
|Twitter content strategy & execution||*Nov, Dec:Change to Aurora VN twitter 20K impressions/ monthly and 650 followers||*November:126 posts, 32,2K impressions Proof: A-nh-chu-p-Ma-n-hi-nh-2022-12-18-lu-c-08-43-00 — ImgBB *December: 88 posts,18K impressions, Proof: A-nh-chu-p-Ma-n-hi-nh-2022-12-18-lu-c-08-45-39 — ImgBB => Total 866 followers||132%||$1500|
|2||Telegram moderation||1500 organic members||*Oct: 115 announcements *Nov: 61 announcements *Dec: 60 announcements => Members: 1460 members *Proof: telegram — ImgBB||97%||$600|
|3||Medium article translation & creation||6 medium articles/ monthly Total: 18 articles||*Oct: 22 translations, 8 creations *Nov: 18 translations, 2 creations *Dec: 13 translations, 8 creations => Total: 53 translations, 18 creations||394%||$500|
|4||Online events||12 events(3 CEX, DEX within)||*Oct: 3 AMA, 3 community events *Nov: 3 AMA, 2 community events *Dec: 3 AMA, 4 community events => Total: 18 events (9 AMA - 3 CEX, DEX within)||150%||$300|
|5||Dev Solidity community building||3 - 4 events||*Oct: 2 Dev events *Nov: 2 Dev events *Dec: 1 Dev event||125%||$400|
Note: please click on each link for the detailed report or proof; the results are counted up to 19th Dec, and will be updated later on 31st Dec.
Thanks to the support and engagement of the local & global community, we have achieved all the targets successfully, from 97% to 132% with some key highlights as below:
Our unique selling is delivering Expertise - Practical - Objective content in the local language and English on all social media channels.
- Update the news stream from Aurora community core, with weekly recap image on Monday.
- Deliver a holistic view of the whole NEAR ecosystem on NEAR VN Twitter
- Focusing on Aurora’s latest news on Aurora VN Twitter
- Deliver degens news to the community for testing the product with incentive.
- Defi news: FED inflation rate, Crypto general news, … weekly to increase engagements
- Raised from 336 members to 1460 in 3 months in the crypto bear market with FTX incident, we can only meet 97% of the target.
- Conduct a project review article prior to the AMA event, and an AMA recap afterward, both in EN/VN language
- Deliver news with a Dev point of view but easy to understand on medium article, notion.
- Outreach to essential projects, conduct a review and 10 AMAs have been hosted in local or English, with up to 200 listeners for big projects.
- Please check the listener of Orderly event as the link:AMA Orderly Network - Listeners.csv
|AMA Atmos||AMA Tonic DEX||AMA OKX|
|AMA Aurigami||AMA Spin||AMA Orderly Network|
|AMA Stader||AMA Endemic NFT||AMA HOLDR|
- Warning: Atmos didn’t reward the community, which is a highly suspicious project.
- 9 community events, including
- 5 top active members event monthly in telegram
- World cup prediction events
- 3 giveaway events with OKX, 8Cryptonet, FACO crypto community
- Aurora VN sticker contest & voting contest afterward (happening on 19th - 25th Dec)
Dev Solidity community building:
- Dev registration list as link Devs List
- Host 5 online events for Devs for the below topic:
|Design tokenomics||Extending, deploy smart contract, Development Tools (Truffle, Hardhat, Ganache, Remix,…)||Storage Management & cross contract call|
Recruiting devs who honestly and significantly want to learn and research blockchain and crypto.
4 members applied DEV CVs for Aurora Labs: Dev_CV
- Market sentiment affects the total results but we try our best to achieve
- The Twitter new policy also affects our KPI
- Bot joining the Telegram group through AMA events, we deleted many of them and use the group help bot to prevent them.
Thanks for reading! I hope our report will give you some inspiration after reading it!
And please feel free to give us feedback so we can keep improving the content & approach direction for recruiting more users toward the Aurora ecosystem.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
NEAR VN | Aurora VN team.