Guild: Aurora Eastern Europe;
Region: CIS region and Eastern Europe;
Numbers of team: 5 members in our team;
Funding scheme: Monthly.
Approved $5000 for 2 months
What problem is the proposal solving?
The goal of Aurora Eastern Europe Community is to educate the Russian speaking community about the Aurora Ecosystem, provide support to all ecosystem projects with Russian localization, to increase awareness of the ecosystem.
How is the problem being solved?
- Translating and bringing to the community the main news of the Aurora ecosystem.
- We work closely with many Influencers in the CIS region, providing information about activities and major news in our ecosystem
- Also in our Telegram we try to provide more details about certain projects or activities in our network.
- Daily support
Our resources and links:
- Aurora EE Announces — 2.9k subs (our Telegram-channel) Telegram: Contact @aurora_is_near
- Aurora EE Chat — 3.3k subs (our Telegram-chat) Telegram: Contact @aurora_ee
- Blog — https://nearspace.info/
- Twitter — 1.4k subs https://twitter.com/Aurora_is_near
Our staff at the moment
Vadim — Management and growth of (founder) — technical support for various guild stuff.
Vladislav — Community Manager — Content Editor, Social Media Lead + translations, AMA with projects of ecosystem, news for KOLs
Alexei — Localization Manager — Localization, translation verification
Alyona — Moderator of our Telegram (plus content and translations)
Yurii — Moderator of our Telegram
We are going to attract new members to Aurora, to show them the capabilities of the network and the projects that have been built or are being built in this ecosystem.
- Growth of our telegram channels for Aurora EE Guild: 200-300 new followers in Telegram;
- Growth of our new Twitter for Aurora EE Guild: 300 new followers in Twitter,
- 2-3 AMAs with projects/exchanges,
- Events with KOLs
- Translation of all articles from Aurora’s Blog aurora.dev into Russian
- Monthly reports
We are submitting a guild expense report for the month preceding the date the new proposal is submitted.
Telegram: 1000 USDC
Daily support + news within the Aurora ecosystem with translation
Twitter: 500 USDC
Share latest news within the Aurora ecosystem with translation
Translations: 1000 USDC
Translation of news and alpha leaks + articles from the Aurora blog
Management costs: 1000 USDC
Сoordination, planning, reporting, articles.
Community development activities: 500 USDC
Сontests, quizzes, giveaways, prizes for AMAs.
For this, we are requesting the following funding: $4,000 USD