Guild: Aurora Eastern Europe;
Region: CIS region and Eastern Europe;
Numbers of team: 4 members in our team;
Funding scheme: 2 months.
What problem is the proposal solving?
The goal of Aurora Eastern Europe Community is to educate the Russian speaking community about the Aurora Ecosystem, provide support to all ecosystem projects with Russian localization, to increase awareness of the ecosystem.
How is the problem being solved?
- Translating and bringing to the community the main news of the Aurora ecosystem.
- We work closely with many Influencers in the CIS region, providing information about activities and major news in our ecosystem
- Also in our Telegram we try to provide more details about certain projects or activities in our network.
- Daily support
This month, we also attracted former Aurora Labs moderator Andrey to ours to expand our outreach even further.
Our resources and links:
- Aurora EE Announces — 2.8k subs (our Telegram-channel) Telegram: Contact @aurora_is_near
- Aurora EE Chat — 3.3k subs (our Telegram-chat) Telegram: Contact @aurora_ee
- Blog — https://nearspace.info/
- Twitter — 1.44k subs https://twitter.com/Aurora_is_near
Our staff at the moment
Vadim — Founder — Technical support for various guild stuff.
Vladislav — Management and growth (Community Manager) — Content Editor, Social Media Lead + translations, AMA with projects of ecosystem
Alyona — Moderator of our Telegram (plus content and translations)
Yurii — Moderator of our Telegram
Andrey — Localization, translation verification, AMA with projects of ecosystem
We are going to attract new members to Aurora, to show them the capabilities of the network and the projects that have been built or are being built in this ecosystem.
- Growth of our telegram channels for Aurora EE Guild: 200-300 new followers in Telegram;
- Growth of our new Twitter for Aurora EE Guild: 300 new followers in Twitter,
- 2-3 AMAs with projects/exchanges,
- Events (quizzes, giveaways)
- Translation of all articles from Aurora’s Blog aurora.dev into Russian
- Monthly reports
- Telegram: 1000 USDC
Daily support + news within the Aurora ecosystem with translation
- Twitter: 500 USDC
Share latest news within the Aurora ecosystem with translation
- Translations: 500 USDC
Translation of news and alpha leaks + articles from the Aurora blog
- Management costs: 1000 USDC
Сoordination, planning, reporting, articles.
- Community development activities: 500 USDC*
Сontests, quizzes, giveaways, prizes for AMAs.
For this, we are requesting the following funding: $7,000 USD (3,500*2 months)