[Approved] Aurora Vietnam community

@FritzWorm Thank you for your kind words, bro! :pray:
The pleasure is mine when working with you too! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

great writing proposal @Hai and Aurora Vietnam, Nearity also has personally worked with Hai Vu and his team in many contexts, he is very professional, generous in knowledge and a very wide-ranging community activist.

6 Likes

great writing proposal from Aurority would you mind? :blush:

3 Likes

Was wondering why vietnam proposal is not there yet hehe, and now it’s here :heart:

Thanks @Hai for drafting it so well, after seeing the active Vietnamese community on NEAR, I’d support for the Aurora Vietnam anytime :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you for your compliment bro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you very much mate! :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for your support @zubairansari07!
Haha yeah we need some time to draft it, and congratulations on your approved proposal! :fire:

2 Likes

Proposal is approved

3 Likes

Congrats fren @Hai

1 Like

Thank you. Approved

4 Likes

Aurora VN Community, congratulations! We look forward to working with you!

3 Likes

@Alex_J @ell Thank you very much for your consideration! we will deliver the good results for the Aurora community! :rocket:

@near.insider thank you for your support bro! :beers:

@kc_sollano thank you KC for your strong support, the pleasure is mine for our collab! :pray:

2 Likes

Congratulations Near Vietnam, @Hai :man_golfing:

2 Likes

@Hai my sincere worm (Indian :slight_smile: ) congratulations for approval your brilliant proposal,
i’ve bookmarked it directly to save forever the quick access to the best example of well structured proposal :blush:

could you please share links on Aurora Vietnam community socials , and how to connect to you directly in TG? to keep informed of each other activities

4 Likes

Morning @johanga
Thanks for your compliments!
Please check our link below, just add in the posts, and we will start the activities from 1st Sep.
Looking forward to further coop. I’ll dm you my telegram!
Have a nice day! :rocket:

4 Likes

Great propose! @Hai

3 Likes

Thank you bro @josedlujan! :beer:

2 Likes

hi!
on your Twitter there’re links on Medium and Telegram that are not working :blush:
please, could you update it :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you @johanga for your checking!
We already fixed the typo mistake.
Please double check! :pray::blush:

2 Likes

Hello mates!

Thanks for your support on my proposal, please check our report in the link below:

Thanks,
NEAR VN | Aurora VN team.

1 Like