[Introduction] Aurora Studio

Hello Aurora Community!

Cc @ell @Alex_J

I am Jami from Philippines,and I want to present you my proposal for “Aurora Studio”. As @Vrajesh invited me to the Aurora Guild Program, I wanted to propose the creation of a project called “Aurora Studio”, in order to boost Aurora’s mass adoption of users and new onboard fellows from all over the world such as members from existing communities on Near Ecosystem.

INTRODUCTION

WHAT IS AURORA STUDIO?

Aurora Studio is an all-in-one promotion platform where project builders can get free multimedia advertisement, our main feature will be a custom-designed stop motion art video where all the gathered information will be properly delivered and published in several social media platforms.

VIDEO SAMPLE

WHAT IS OUR VISION?

Our goal in the long run is to be the main communication channel on web2 platforms for Aurora NFT projects, also act as a social bridge.

WHAT IS OUR MISSION?

To Connect Existing communities, NFT projects and Guilds and help them reach Aurora ecosystem. Mass social media focused.

WHAT PROBLEM IS THIS PROPOSAL SOLVING?

From the time I’ve been working on Near Ecosystem and researching on Aurora Projects, I believe many users are trying to learn and to adopt aurora platform. I am aware a new way to communicate how to onboard Aurora ecosystem is needed. On the other hand, these unique advertisement created will smoothly deliver information to understand the projects platform around Aurora Ecosystem. As I noticed, there is no Aurora Studio community, I want to create a community that will allow connection to builders, artist, non professional creators and for new onboarding members.

HOW IS THE PROBLEM BEING SOLVED?

With the help of my team, we will create Aurora Studio Community and focus on Telegram Account, Twitter and Youtube Channel.

SOCIAL MEDIA :

Twitter Accounts : https://twitter.com/au_studio2022?t=_wkP5G_rBNSzwtidweIXhQ&s=09
Youtube Channel : Aurora Studio - YouTube
Telegram Accounts : Telegram: Contact @au_studioCommunity

TEAM ASSOCIATES

@ImJami2017
Digital Artist, Admin of NMD PH, Mod in Sender Wallet and Outreach Marketing in The Auction NFT Marketplace

https://twitter.com/2017Gemina?s=09

Luiseto
Community Manager of Howler Carayas NFT Project, Admin of Spanish NMD Group and crypto enthusiasts.

https://twitter.com/luiseto_eth?t=GSq1-U0JOeK6FRAnd0CJ-w&s=09

Im looking forward to work with aurora team and hoping to get approved by @Alex_J and @ell , hoping we can develop a good foundation in Aurora Ecosystem.

3 Likes

hi! nice to see creative idea here :slight_smile:
only one point that i can’t agree here - that we need here people from Near. actually i feel quite opposite - much more interesting for Aurora to onboard users out of Near - from other blockchains, definitely all EVM communities are at the 1st place. :blush: if to think in this direction, how do you think what can you propose ?
thanks !

Hi @johanga, just to clarify this. We are open also to a new onboard members not just only from inside Near Community. Aside from that, thats the reason why we have youtube channel, to attract people attention.

And for EVM, as i understand this is an Ethereum virtual machine. The “heart of ethereum”, for the new members, it will be hard for them to understand this means. So thats why we (the aurora studio) can create a simple video that will let them focus in the msgs of the pictures. And for that it will be easy to understand those terms of blockchain platform.