[REPORT] Aurora German August 2022

Hi Aurora community,

I am happy to share our first report for the German Aurora community with you. As mentioned in my proposal [Approved] Aurora German August / September 2022 we have created a Telegram, Twitter and Medium Aurora German account for our community.

I share with you our accounts to ensure that you are following the correct accounts :

This is a summary report of all our activities for August:

Twitter (https://twitter.com/Aurora_Deutsch):

We’ve created the Aurora Twitter account. We have shared the latest news and updates within the Aurora Ecosystem. Currently we have 279 Followers and already about 8000 profile visits.

• Posted tweets: 34

• Profile visits: +8000

• Followers: 279

More details:

Telegram (Telegram: Contact @Aurora_Deutsch):

We’ve created the Aurora German group and invited our community members. We invited them from our Near German community group and different German community groups we have a partnership with.

We have shared some important news and updates within the Aurora Ecosystem and we also invited our community to take part in the weekly Aurora Update on Friday. Also we have answered some questions mainly about Aurora Staking and Aurora+.

Medium (Aurora Deutsch 🇩🇪🇦🇹🇨🇭 – Medium):

On Medium we have created and translated some articles about Aurora.

The first one was an introduction to Aurora (“What is Aurora?”):

The second one we created was a step-by-step-guide of the platform Aurora+:

And the third one was “Secure cross-chain lending and liquidity comes to Aurora”:

Our next steps are to further grow our community, we will invite more users to the German Aurora community and we want to improve the engagement in our community.

My next report will be at the end of September.

Thank you for your support!

4 Likes

The team needs an announcement channel, all important news is posted in the TG chat room.
There is also no information about the various giveaways or how the grant money was spent.
6-7 German must be articles about Aurora, but for August i see only 2.

1 Like

Hi @Vladislav_vl25

first of all thank you for your feedback!

The proposal was written for two months and we didn’t receive the payment in time, thats the reason why there is no detailled information.
At the end of september I will write a more detailled report about how the money was spent

Let’s create a Aurora German News Channel where we post the latest news and announcements about Aurora and its great ecosystem.

We have planned our tasks for August + September. That means 6-7 articles are for two months and all other activities and goals are planned for two months. And we have published three not two articles in August.

@Vladislav_vl25 I see you comment almost the same in all reports. I also note that other Guild leaders are not happy with your feedback. I think that individual feedbacks with constructive ideas would help the communities more. We really appreciate to get ideas that we can take to improve our work with our community and to be able to promote the great Aurora project.

Thank you!

I think that constructive critique is always necessary, it helps us get better.
I didn’t see any dissatisfaction from the other leaders, all the comments were substantive.

But in your report were two for August, one for September. :thinking:

Oh yes i see that the date of 1 article is 9 Sep 2022. This is because the article was edited on this date. But it was published on 15 August (Eine Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung zu Aurora + | by Aurora Deutsch 🇩🇪🇦🇹🇨🇭 | Aug, 2022 | Medium)