[Approved] Aurority - Funding Request

Hello World & Aurora Community and @ell ,@Alex

Today is a great day to introduce, I’m Justin from Nearity, I and Sam Nguyen-The owner of Nearity already have a certain understanding of the Near ecosystem as well as Aurora, Glad to be here with everyone. If you have ever worked on the Near Protocol community ecosystem, Nearity is also a familiar face, especially with projects that have been supported by Nearity. Today Aurora and the Aurora community are present and gradually becoming stronger. So I decided to fork and start Aurority and get advised by Sam Nguyen and one of our other supreme advisors, in order to create a bigger mind to jointly develop Near & Aurora, this inseparable partnership and their concept I learned that “Aurora is Near”

Primitive stats
Twitter: 0 follower
Telegram: 0 member
Facebook Fanpage: 2.964 like - 4.419 followers - I renovated an old fanpage of mine, and I have a small certain audience
Facebook Group: 0 member
Instagram: 0 follower

With my existing methodology on Media & Multimedia Communication, Aurority have a Roadmap and development orientation as follows:

1. Q3-2022(August - September): Brand Creation - Support the first projects
  2. Q4-2022(October - December): Become KOL/Influencer on AURORA - AURORITY offline events
  3. 2023: Comming soon

1/ Create social media channels

August target:

Development social and marketing on AURORA by supporting projects on AURORA
Support new projects to increase brand awareness
Producing content, news, analyst, insights on AURORA
Design graphic, indentify brand, pitchdesk

• Aurority Twitter(Main channel): 100+ tweets - impression 100.000 | Reach 1000 followers
  • Aurority Fanpage: 100 post - reach 300-500 followers
  • Aurority Instagram: 100 post | Reach 100-200 followers
  • Aurority Telegram ANN: 300+ members
  • Aurority Chat: 300+ members
  • 25 graphics/ month include: 15 advance graphics - 10 infographics
  • Connect and support communication for Maximum effort supports 4 projects and minimum 2 projects
  • Organize 2-4 AMAs with projects Aurority support

Team members: 6 members

• Reseacher : 2 members are apprentices, graduated in the field of marketing communication

• Expressman: 1 members to manage post media channels

• 2 Designer:
    1 Designer at least 1 year experience(Probation)
    1 Desinger intership

• Council: @Justin - Conducting training, short-term and long-term strategic planning, input and output quality control, monthly summary report

The detailed monthly plan of the Q4 will be updated in the near future with initial ideas such as: Organize events to build neighborhood communities with tutorials and popularize Blockchain - Near | AURORA

Request funds for August $4500
Wallet: aurority.near

Reports will be compiled at the end of the month
Thanks for reading Aurority’s proposal

This is the first tweet Aurority say hello to the community

I and the team are very happy with the support from the community and active projects on Near & Aurora. Brand creation is not easy, this is a good starting point, sweet motivation at the time of brand creation

And one more tweet from Nearity to connect the concept to become more meaningful

7 Likes

what a good forking, have a good growth journey <3 @Aurority @Justin

2 Likes

Sincere thanks!
Sir, I had a wonderful journey. Hope a bit of my marketing knowledge is useful for the community, for the ecosystem. I am very happy to train with you

Keep building, keep growing!

Hi @Alex_J @ell, Thanks for reading my proposal

I just added a task to supporting projects through AMAs with the community - this is an interesting task that is indispensable for projects.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Sincere thanks!

Thank you for proposal! Happy to support

3 Likes

Thank you for understanding and supporting my work :pray:

I would also love to hear from you, my @Alex_J

1 Like

Congratulations for the approved proposal! Plz bring Aurora to the moon! :beers:

4 Likes

Thanks for your encouragement

If there is a spaceship to the moon, you will be our guest of honor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Proposal is approved

4 Likes

Thank you very much and have great day @Alex_J @ell :pray:

Thank you everyone for your support @Nearity @Hai :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Congratulations back :slight_smile: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes