[Rejected] Hak Research - Defi Aurora Vietnam

good job bro

1 Like

Thank bro! We try to be better…

Aurora is a big project, you guys can be a part of Aurora with this plan, I believe in you guys

3 Likes

Thank you for your support! :kissing_heart:

Please support our plan to build a high-quality Aurora community in Vietnam! Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for the proposal. Aurora Vietnam community really needs people like you.

@KhueVu

1 Like

Good job man…!

1 Like

Thank you a lot for your :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: compliment…

very good plan

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope can bring it to live

hi Hakk Research, sometime i catch your content on tiktok and twitter. it’s quite great for new audience onboard crypto.

Some question,

1/ how do you bring EVM-developers(solidity dev) to AURORA ecosystem by your campaign monthly?
2/ how Hakk Research get spotlight for NEAR and AURORA to bring Billion web3 user to NEAR/AURORA?(among of many chains that you do)

Btw, could your share your rate card or your package service or something like that ?

Thx!.

2 Likes

Wow great proposal! I believe you can bring quality content for Aurora ecosystem. I support this proposal

2 Likes

I have been following this channel for a long time, also have a look on tiktok twitter and youtube. they are really special and quality

1 Like

Thanks you so much

1 Like

Firstly, I want to thank you for your compliments and interesting questions.

We’ve understood our strengths. Hence, with the “Defi Aurora Vietnam” project, we will extremely focus on generating informative and educational content relating to NEAR/Aurora to help users get closer to Defi on this potential ecosystem.

Besides, we strongly believe that when we create a great community (“Defi Aurora Vietnam” will) that makes every member proud to be a part of it, you will receive more than a noisy one. Indeed, each member makes a firm commitment to you and your product. Furthermore, he/she will also help you promote your brand to their friends. That’s exactly what “Defi Aurora Vietnam” aims at.

1 Like

thanks your reply, i hope you spend a certain priority for the appearance and high insight content for AURORA and NEAR.

Happy to see your next content on your channels.

Thx.

1 Like

Thank you a lot!

Thank you for your proposal . Let’s start to build great Aurora community with this first step
Thank you !

It’s not clear why this proposal was rejected, we haven’t been able to discuss it in detail with you yet. You are simply bricked.

I used to do marketing for a real estate company, I understand that: “If you want to get more new users you have to go where there are really many new users”

You support the proposal to create a separate channel and all content built on it must be written about Aurora. But actually you won’t have many users at all because most of the followers are still Near and they switch to follow 1 more channel of Aurora.

With us, we have a lot of users in many different ecosystems Polkadot, Mina, Arbitrum, Optimism, StarkNet, Fantom, Oasis,… through us the number of users knowing and using the new Aurora skyrocketed.

The fact that you want to build your own channel for Aurora is a good idea, but it’s really just like a beautiful jacket with little use.

Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to resubmit proposal next quarter. Have a great day!

1 Like